We want to TUrkish GTA V !

Humiyettin

Hi all!

Grand Theft Auto V was officially announced by R* last November. The game we are waiting for really dazzled us by its' trailer. Grand Theft Auto series have always been special to us. The sweet weather of Vice City, long highways and town life of San Andreas, IV's city that under the shadow of richnesses... And the next stop is V's Los Santos.

Our, Turkish gamers' only problem with the GTA series is that we are not able to play them in our main language. Hence, most of the gamers can't understand so much about the story and miss little story details. Since GTA III, Turkish GTA fans have been making Turkish subtitle mods so that we can play GTAs in Turkish with them. But the IV's complex story style, side missions and the other contents made it so hard to mod new generation GTAs.

We predict that the text files of the next game of the series (GTA V) will be bigger because of the main / side missions and some other extra contents. We want R* to release GTA V with Turkish subtitles for us to get maximum pleasure from the game. Turkish subtitles are available on especially new generation games and this situation attracted attention of the producers. Turkey is one of the developing game bazaars and most of the Turkish gamers give the producers the value they deserve and purchase the games original. We are sure if GTA V comes out with Turkish subtitles, Turkish gamers will purchase it original to appreciate the good work. If you take a look at the sales list in Turkey, you can see that the games with Turkish subtitles sell more, more than the others.

Edited by Humiyettin

Rockstar doesnt listen to thier fans

dont quote me its fact !

i wouldn't blame them, just by viewing this forum you can see some of the stupidest ideas ever.

universetwisters
'We look forward to the Turkish Grand Theft Auto fans as the Grand Theft Auto V, a large. Opening pages of the topics discussed in this issue of Turkish forums. All the common desire of the Turkish Grand Theft Auto V, GTA fans as the emergence subtitles. If you are subtitled in most of the game Grand Theft Auto fan of the original would say absolutely. If you look at other sports you that Turkish sales is done in this way is that big effect. Watching the game in Turkey, Turkish organized and Rockstar Games' petition campaigns this desire to release the requested not to leave unanswered.

Rockstar Games' biggest wish is this desire does not leave unanswered.

All the Turkish Grand Theft Auto fans would like to contribute to this issue.''

what?

can you rephrase that?

sTgL5iS.png

KanapkaPoland

lol wut is dat mama, i'd rather eat ma dinna dan read dis.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Turn this can you into words can read that we please?

[REDACTED]

I am not that good in English

But is what you write called a ( sentence ) ???

I didnt understand anything

Edited by jalaldinho
G1T

HydraulicWaRiOr

[REDACTED]

I scrambled the sentence to make it funny

Can you turn this into words that we can read please?

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

I scrambled the sentence to make it funny

Can you turn this into words that we can read please?

[REDACTED]

So Iam Good at english mercie_blink.gif

Thanks to this forum lol.giflol.giflol.gif

G1T

KanapkaPoland

Learn English, boy from Turkey.

I m sure R* has statistics about the countries they want to sell their games. The main reason why I think they have never translated it into Turkish is because there are not enough inhabitants or speakers using this language. So they are only translated the GTAs in the most powerful languages.

Anyway maybe this will be changed with GTA V, because I heard months ago they looked for a Polish and a Turkish game tester with translation skills. So maybe they are using these people for translating the story in these languages. But don't pay too much attention, because they can be hired for Agent or any other game.

Why waste time on some stupid turkish language from some ass back country no one cares about......Learn English

GTA has never had Swedish subtitles either, but neither I nor many other Swedish players have not complained about it.

Personally, I have learned more English through games than in school. I understand about 90% of what is said in the gta games, the words I do not understand I turn up in a dictionary, and all of a sudden, my English vocabulary expanded further.

I know English and in GTA IV i couldn't understand one character even subtitles on guess who? Little Jacob that was annoying as hell i hope R* doesn't create a character like that ever again. Imagine Little Jacob speaking Turkish lol.

Edited by ShotGunRain

KanapkaPoland
Why waste time on some stupid turkish language from some ass back country no one cares about......Learn English

I guess that Turkish guy's already crying like a cat.

I understand English

But not a good level

So in this way that the game does not taste

Our tongue is more pleasurable

Rockstar20124

Turkish? Great character in Snatch biggrin.gif

OT: It would be nice if Rockstar North would translate the subtitles for as much countries/languages as possible depending on the region. Just like movie dvds and blu rays. In America you usually have English and Spanish subtitles. In Europe you have dozens of languages on one disc. And I do believe just like movies, that you will sell more copies like a cinematic game like GTA with native subtitles. Look at Uncharted 3. It apparently has 16 languages on the disc. Including Turkish subtitles. And that PS3 exclusive title sold millions on launch day worldwide. It's just a form of professionalism as a courtesy for potential paying customers. Which Sony obviously already knew from making and distributing movies with it's Sony Pictures branch. Anyway, the more Rockstar North sells the better smile.gif

Also Constantinople/Istanbul in Turkey was a pretty cool setting in Assassins Creed : Revelations cool.gif