What vehicles do you want to make a return?

The Made Man

Okay, I know this thread might have been made before. If so, Mods please lock. There were a number of vehicles in GTA IV that I wanted to be in the game, but weren't. But I do hope those vehicles return. I'll list 10 of my favorite vehicles in the GTA series that must make a return!

#10 Alpha

user posted image

This was one of my favorite car in GTA SA. I liked the design of it.

#9 The Skimmer

user posted image

This vehicle was seen in the GTA V trailer. I loved flying this plane in GTA Vice city. Reason this vehicle should return is because I believe it fits GTA V location perfectly.

#8 Quad

user posted image

I pray this vehicle makes a return. I loved driving this on the country side of GTA SA!

#7 Hermes

user posted image

I really missed this classic looking car.

#6 Stinger

user posted image

I really loved this car in GTA vice city. I loved the glamorous feel to it. I really hope this car makes a return.

#5 Savanna

user posted image

This car is a MUST. Not only must this car return, but other lowriders that were featured in GTA SA. This car would represent the hood life in GTA V and it fits the location of GTA V. If this car is not featured in GTA V, then I would not know why they would not include it.

#4 Stuntplane

user posted image

I loved doing tricks with this plane...

#3 Phoenix

user posted image

This was my second favorite car in GTA Vice City(After the Cheetah). I always loved the look of this car and the way it drove. I really hope it returns in GTA V, since it was possibly seen in the trailer.

#2 BF Injection

user posted image

THIS CAR IS A MUST RETURN! It was totally fit GTA V location, since it takes place in LS. Just imagine driving this vehicle on the beach. Rockstar must include this car in the game. If they do I would be one happy gamer.

#1 Cheetah

user posted image

If you guessed Cheetah, then you definitely guessed correctly! THIS CAR IS A MUST RETURN! This car is my favorite car in the whole GTA series. When I found out the Cheetah wasn't present in GTA IV, I was slightly disappointed. This car was always my favorite choice for racing, because of its handling and acceleration. To me, I thought this car was faster then the infernus. Please R bring this car back! I just always loved the look of it.

So that's it guys. Please name your list. smile.gif

That one car that has the writing all over it saying stop making pointless threads this sh*t should go the wish list a f*cking new topic should not be made for this dip sh*t

Harwood Butch3r

Please use the pinned wishlist thread. smile.gif

Thank you.