When do you think we'll get our next table scrap

Ludzidocelowych

Ruthless_Villain

We're probably going to have to wait until MP3 comes out. Which means another 4 months before we receive anything!

Our scrap of info will come when it's on rockstars website and only then other then that it's pretty f*cking pointless to speculate as to when. They could release this game in 2014 if they really f*cking wanted but they probably wont so all we got to do is wait like good little bitches until they spoon feed us with something to jizz over.

Lol dude, you're so negative!

Relax lol.gif

Our scrap of info will come when it's on rockstars website and only then other then that it's pretty f*cking pointless to speculate as to when. They could release this game in 2014 if they really f*cking wanted but they probably wont so all we got to do is wait like good little bitches until they spoon feed us with something to jizz over.

Relax lol.gif

Uh oh. Nigel has made an enemy! wow.gif Lol.

G1T

Relax lol.gif

Uh oh. Nigel has made a new gay friend! wow.gif Lol.

Indeed, it looks like tounge.gif

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Relax lol.gif

Uh oh. Nigel has made an enemy! wow.gif Lol.

It's the opposite if I'm correct I think he might of just made a f*cking friend

Relax lol.gif

Uh oh. Nigel has made a new gay friend! wow.gif Lol.

Indeed, it looks like tounge.gif

HAH

It motherf*cking seems f*cking so, you motherf*cking motherf*cker.

catspider.gif

I believe not long after Max Payne releases, and 100% chance that info comes this year, before it's half over, I dare say!

i don't care when info comes anymore, i just wanna know the release date so i can stop obsessing over this BS lol

G1T

New info will come when you people stop f*cking making threads about when the new info will come.