When do you think we'll get our next table scrap

Ludzidocelowych

user posted image Edited by Meezarawcks

senor_huevos_benedicto

Yeah, pointless topic.

However, I think in this month or at a large stretch by the end of March we will have new information.

senor_huevos_benedicto

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS WAIT TILL THEY RELEASED MORE DAMN INFORMATION, CJ!

Hopefully in Febraury. I was fairly certain we would get info this month but we clearly won't. Three months without new info, too long, even for Rockstar. But I'm sure we'll be blown away after we get some juicy new info biggrin.gif

InstantCClassic

We get info right now.....we discuss the info....keep speculating....then we decide to threat Rockstar for more info. That process sucks.

In other words, f*ck the info and give me a trailer. I'm a patient man, so take your time Rockstar.

user posted image

Every time this tired subject comes up in another repetitive thread, THIS should be posted, and the thread should be closed immediately. There is plenty to discuss without continuing to bring up the same questions about info or release dates.

We should all know by now that Rockstar and Take 2 are pretty f*cked up companies in general. Look at Agent and the Max Payne mobile port. Dead silence aswell as that XCOM game which is now slated for 2013 release.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

You guys apparently share one brain, cause you all missed the point of the topic

I said in the title "think"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking

Contrary to popular belief, "thinking" can be done, try not to hurt yourselves

We all answered your question about when we think Rockstar is going to give out information.

Quit being a smartass.

Lmao @

You will have your commenting privileges revoked.

Oh no, what ever will I do. Make another account?

Lmao @

lol .... you wont be able to beg for GTAV info on Max Payne 3 posts

InstantCClassic
Lmao @

They should've said "Cheers." at the end. Just for fun.

It will come in "due time". It is so secretive that they need to take over the top measures to keep it from getting leaked. Seriously, what type of game are these bitches playing? GTA isn't some top-secret CIA project, it is a damn game. Get over yourselves, and release info already.

G1T

InstantCClassic
It will come in "due time". It is so secretive that they need to take over the top measures to keep it from getting leaked. Seriously, what type of game are these bitches playing? GTA isn't some top-secret CIA project, it is a damn game. Get over yourselves, and release info already.

I need a trailer....and a life.

Los Santos Pedestrian
Lmao @

You can only make one account on one email account, which has to be used to validate a Social Club account.

Ludzidocelowych

You're my favorite poster.

Our scrap of info will come when it's on rockstars website and only then other then that it's pretty f*cking pointless to speculate as to when. They could release this game in 2014 if they really f*cking wanted but they probably wont so all we got to do is wait like good little bitches until they spoon feed us with something to jizz over.