Dream you are in GTA IV

Sami Uso

Have you guys ever had any dreams that you were the main character in GTA IV running around, killing people, driving cars, parachuting off buildings, etc? Well I have had a lot lately, and i rarely even play any games. A while back, I was dreaming that I was Luis, and i parachuted out of a helicopter and hit the side of a building. Then their was another dream I had, which was about 9/11 in GTA IV and funny thing is, in the dream i was driving a Annihilator and the twin towers were in the game and an airplane hit the 2 towers, sh*t looked real, like an actual explosion. then just recently I had a dream about Niko on the beach, running around shooting random pedestrians, and the graphics were like real life, like it was filmed or something, weird. So, have you guys ever had a dream you were in GTA IV?

Ive had dreams of stealing cars and bikes before, but never specifically in GTA. Its still pretty epic though.

Hydro_PlayboyX

i had a gta iv dream about 3 weeks ago. i was niko and i knew it was gta iv but i didnt recognize that part of the city and i was just about t take brucie home

StonersDarkness

i think most of us have had dreams of going on rampages and sh*t... LMAO...

they are just fun and enjoyable... but to all the children out there... these are DREAMS... not REALITY icon14.gif

I've never dreamed with GTA .. and I've never (as far as I remember) dreamed of being someone else. I've always dreamed being myself... I would be really surprised if some day I dream being another person, it's simply too strange for me.

when I didn't had the ps3, I always dreamt playing GTA IV and all that stuff but it was Driver parallel lines lol

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image