Debut Trailer in 2011, Game release one year later

FloRzoniTe

Hm. They make a debut Trailer in November, 2011 and release the game in late 2012 or 2013 ? What clue is behind this ? lol. Seems to me like a stupid theory. The have should waiting until Max payne 3 comes out and than make the debut trailer. It's stupid to release a Trailer of a game in November 2011, but the game comes out a year after the Trailer or even later.

So, once again... WHAT DAMN CLUE IS BEHIND THIS WHOLE SITUATION ?

Sometimes i think R* have a really bad management on their games. The deliver all games. So, lets think about it again.

Why da hell they release a trailer in November 2011, if the game comes out not before late 2012 or 2013 ?

And by the way, they only release one big action game per year. How would it come that they release two big action games now ? Max Payne 3 is the "big action game" of this year. Another theory that we maybe don't see GTA in 2012. They released the Trailer and probably everybody stopped caring about Max Payne 3 or most of the people. The Trailer release date is sh*t and doesn't make me very happy xD. I asked a lot of people if they canceled the pre-order for max payne 3 because of GTA V and 70% of the people i asked canceled it. Somehow, 50% of them pre-ordered it again because the May theory was destroyed by R* and probably everybody believed that the game will release at May.

Rockstargames make me crazy. And probably each and everyone of the Fans.

Somehow, they make special offers on GTA Stuff and on L.A. Noire stuff on Xbox Live and PSN. Sometimes i ask myself, does this have anything to do with GTA ? I guess not.

Edited by FloRzoniTe

Dear florienze i think you should think more before posting a topic about this

Lol the irony of your username.

U Mirin' Brah?

Make sure to PM me if you're aware.

"The problem with the world is that the stupid people like pictures of famous people saying sh*t they never said and put it all over the goddam internet." - Albert Einstein

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lol the irony of your username.

my username? sarcasm.gif

They show us the trailer , because a few people know about max payne

so they decide to release the trailer so everybody will go to their website for news etc ...

But when people go there ,Guess what

the only news thier is Max payne 3

Now every GTA fan know what max payne is ( OOOO look max payne 3 looks incredible I will get it for sure ) ( I love U R* )

So Rockstar can Sell more copy

I anwser your thread

Now everybody go sleep

user posted image

Edited by jalaldinho
G1T

Thats a good point. but not very useful. If you go to a Page for a game and you see another game which comes out before, would you buy it ? I guess, you would not.

You have a company. Make advertising for one of the greatest games in the universe and release the trailer now because you made another game ? No, not really.

Edited by FloRzoniTe

KanapkaPoland

Skyrim's debut trailer was released about a year before the release of the game.

And nobody cried because of this.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Thats a good point. but not very useful. If you go to a Page for a game and you see another game which comes out before, would you buy it ? I guess, you would not.

I will buy it

Max payne 3 is amazing !

Amazing Graphic

Story

Gameplay

What else did you want , Do U buy a console for only GTA ? every 4 years ??

Its better than Cod

and please Quote ,So people know if you are talking to them biggrin.gif

G1T

So you say it is ok to see a the Debut Trailer a year before the game ? I dont think so

and this here is about GTA not about other games. Does R* already did this before ? Make Debut Trailer one year before the game release ?

Edited by FloRzoniTe

Skyrim's debut trailer was released about a year before the release of the game.

Skyrim had a set release date.

paperbackmummy

Maybe the Elder Scrolls series just isn't as popular.

So much hate and ignorance for max payne, but im sure many people like myself cant wait to get their hands on that game, just look at the shooting and blood effects icon14.gif

user posted image

That means not that we hate Max Payne 3 or i hate it. I buy all games from R* because each and everyone of their games are EPIC !

SlickSpencer8

How about we don't discuss this because multiple post have been made about this and you should have posted there instead. facedesk.gif

Do You know why I will buy Max Payne 3 ???

Because of GTA V trailer

Every time i go to R* website ,The only news i see is Max payne 3

First i didnt care about it , but the graphics and everything is amazing

Then I played max payne 1 and 2 and heeeeey Why didnt i play it when i was young

You get the point !!!

A game like max payne 3 should buy more copies because it deserve every cent

G1T

Well we and all the other fans were pushing and asking questions all the time since release of TBOGT so they were maybe forced to put trailer before the plan.Alsomaybe its a miscalculation but people looking R* page were also looking all the MP3 info,so we will see in may did that do any well or not for Max.also some other games got their trailers long before release,Mass Effect 3 got trailer in December 2010,and it would be released in March 2012.

senor_huevos_benedicto

They probably know more than you do about marketing.

Lool, of course they do, its just my own mind that it's a dumb kind of selling a game

Maybe the Elder Scrolls series just isn't as popular.

Skyrim is part of the AAA catagory of games, it sold over 3.5M coppies in the first 2 days and 7M in the first 5 days so god knows what they have sold by now. It was strong enough to be able to fight MW3 for the top spot in November. I think that the reason people didnt moan much about Skyrim being released after a year from the trailer was because it came with a release date. Not knowing when is worse than knowing it is going to be a year afterwards.

We will probably not find out anything about release date until MP3 and his DLCs release.This anxiety actually force people to check out R* web site every day and see all the MP3 stuff in there,if they announce date now everybody would just calm down and stop checking every day.It is obvious that real attention for MP3 is not as much was for RDR and LA Noire if you check MP3 topic in gaming chat.R* is forced to do this so that they can return money already invested in Max Payne.

Ok so the theory that people say "GTA V is being used to market MP3" is pretty pointless. People are angry that R* is turning them on to a good game? Is that really your gripe? So what? If you don't like it then don't buy it.

As far as the topic goes:

While we’re glad that there’s so much ongoing enthusiasm and excitement here for GTAV, understand that further info and details about the game will only come in due time when we are ready to talk and show more.

However, for those of you crossing the line with abusive language and behavior here, or calling for a boycott of Rockstar or other such nonsense – be advised, you will have your commenting privileges revoked.

Everyone else, just hang tight and thanks for your patience!

Rockstar Games

So much hate and ignorance for max payne, but im sure many people like myself cant wait to get their hands on that game, just look at the shooting and blood effects icon14.gif

All I see Max Payne 3 as is a test dummy for RAGE 2.0 (or whatever it's called).

Could care less about Max Gayne 3! FACT!

Because if they didn't release anything this thread would be replaced by "Y HAS ROKSTAR NO RELEESE TRAILR YET"

692fc89cb34cdeaba6dffeb5b9f4be3f611300ec

The downside is they leave you waiting a full year, WITHOUT any GTA word, they take their time, that's what's behind "this"

The idea to release the trailer had a lot to do with Saint's Row and other games that DID bow earlier.

It's also likely true that Max Payne required more attention for Rockstar to get ready for proper release on time, already a delay leaves gamers scratching their heads

senor_huevos_benedicto
So much hate and ignorance for max payne, but im sure  many people like myself cant wait to get their hands on that game, just look at the shooting and blood effects icon14.gif

All I see Max Payne 3 as is a test dummy for RAGE 2.0 (or whatever it's called).

FICTION! Many people do indeed care about Max Payne 3, and I wish it would stop being regarded as simply a test for GTA V.

So much hate and ignorance for max payne, but im sure  many people like myself cant wait to get their hands on that game, just look at the shooting and blood effects icon14.gif

FICTION! Many people do indeed care about Max Payne 3, and I wish it would stop being regarded as simply a test for GTA V.

It probably is a test. Why else would they announce it at such an odd time?

PROBLEM?

G1T

It probably is a test. Why else would they announce it at such an odd time?

PROBLEM?

eh?

MP3 was announced way before GTA V dozingoff.gif