Kill in one hit!

Sami Uso

I was at the Perestroika club and it was night time, I was in line, then I got to the guard that checks you, I locked onto him (aimbot) and a red light started blinking, I pressed B and guess what? I killed him in one hit! i never knew this, so I thought I'd share. Pretty cool huh?

That's a stun punch. It's introduced in one of Vlad's missions. The sad thing is, those are the only two times you can really use it.

Jasper Petrol

The mission where you learn that move is called Clean Getaway

I always forget that the stun punch is in the game.

Is this definitely the only two times that you can use the stun punch?

Does it ever feature in the Episodes from Liberty City?

Nope. You can only use it in Clean Getaway, and on the bouncer outside the club. Those are the only two times it is ever used within the three games.

Jasper Petrol
Nope. You can only use it in Clean Getaway, and on the bouncer outside the club. Those are the only two times it is ever used within the three games.

Seems like a waste of time adding it to the game for just a couple of missions.

Maybe it was originally going to be used more which means it could return in GTA V

I remember using it for Clean Getaway because of the on screen tutorial as you approach the car.

So at the Perestroika club you can use Stun Punch on the doorman during open play [not during the mission Master and the Molotov]

i never knew this either, now all i do is do those punches run away, come back and repeat lol

i never knew this either, now all i do is do those punches run away, come back and repeat lol

No, you're just puncing them once and running away. A single punch, and the stun punch are completely different things.

Jasper Petrol

No, you're just puncing them once and running away. A single punch, and the stun punch are completely different things.

I think he means performing a stun punch and running away so that the doorman/bouncer re-spawns. So that he can come back and do it again!

icon14.gif

That's a stun punch. It's introduced in one of Vlad's missions. The sad thing is, those are the only two times you can really use it.

Bullsh*t. I've finished the game and after I jacked a car yesterday I punched someone in the face without locking on and it knocked him out. One punch.

The Vlad mission clearly indicates that you can't be in the combat stance.

Jasper Petrol

This is the text that appears on screen during the mission Clean Getaway.

You can surprise some enemies with a stun punch. This will knock them to the floor instantly. Stun punches can not be performed while in combat.

To perform a stun punch lock onto an enemy and approach them unarmed. When close enough the target reticule will change then press B to perform the move.

(The default button for PC is LMB)

Does anyone know of any other enemies that can be stun punched other than the goon in the mission Clean Getaway?

Edited by Jasper Petrol

Bullsh*t. I've finished the game and after I jacked a car yesterday I punched someone in the face without locking on and it knocked him out. One punch.

The Vlad mission clearly indicates that you can't be in the combat stance.

Exactly, you punched them in the face. Most of the time a direct hit to the head will instantly kill a pedestrian.

The Vlad mission clearly indicates that the reticule will flash red when you can perform a stun punch.

Again, there is a difference between one punch when you are not in combat, and a stun punch. The game has been out for four years, and the only known times you can use it are in Clean Getaway and the bouncer.

Interesting. I didn't know this. But sometimes me too punched guy and guy is dead. Probably guy is K.O biggrin.gif