Rockstar recruiting for GTAV playtest?

ThiagoGTABR

No.... and OLD news, get with the program, newbs! Research your info here before posting it as something new, Anyone looking for scraps found these details already, You can't logically conclude what hiring they're doing.

Ludzidocelowych
No.... and OLD news, get with the program, newbs! Research your info here before posting it as something new, Anyone looking for scraps found these details already, You can't logically conclude what hiring they're doing.

Well let's see here

Rockstar North is hiring for game testers

Rockstar North is working on only one game right now.

HydraulicWaRiOr
I apologize then, he believed it was GTAV confused.gif

Falling from burning helicopters, not living out Dan Houser's fantasy.

WOW! 14.000$ for testing GTA V!!!

a year dozingoff.gif

That's like $30 something.

Weekly.

Correction: about $40 a day.

Also it's in pounds, not dollars, so it's even less.

I did the math in my head tounge2.gif

Regardless, it isn't much compared to a part time job with minimum wage in America.

Not sure how it is over in Britland.

a year dozingoff.gif

Weekly.

Pounds are worth more than dollars I'd imagine it would be like $60 a day

Los Santos Pedestrian

a year dozingoff.gif

Weekly.

I did the math in my head tounge2.gif

Regardless, it isn't much compared to a part time job with minimum wage in America.

Not sure how it is over in Britland.

Correction: Apparently British Pounds are worth more than the U.S. dollar, so 40 pounds are equivalent to nearly $63. I mean, that's not half bad, but that's a dollar less than you get for working minimum wage for eight hours. ($8 an hour x 8 hours = $64)

Well let's see here

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you worked for Rockstar. Just because GT V is in full development, doesn't mean they aren't working on other games. Seriously, the amount of idiots in the V section is astounding.

senor_huevos_benedicto

Well let's see here

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you worked for Rockstar. Just because GT V is in full development, doesn't mean they aren't working on other games. Seriously, the amount of idiots in the V section is astounding.

But in order for a game to be tested it needs to be quite far in development.

A publisher, i.e. Rockstar, can have more than one game at a time.

A developer the size of Rockstar North cannot.

Well let's see here

Completely disagree. While gta v is undoubtedly their main focus right now i wouldn't be surprised if they have a small team still working on agent. it has been confirmed multiple times to be in development in the last few years and obviously gta has been in development in the last few years too.

Also back in the PS2 days Rockstar North developed the original Manhunt and GTA San Andreas at the same time. So they have in the past and continue to develop more than one title at once even though one may be taking more precedence over the other.

Los Santos Pedestrian

blah

blah

blah blah blah

blah, blah

completely brainless and stupid post

Shut up with the dumbass argument guys, you're just provoking the thread to get locked.

senor_huevos_benedicto

Well let's see here

Completely disagree. While gta v is undoubtedly their main focus right now i wouldn't be surprised if they have a small team still working on agent. it has been confirmed multiple times to be in development in the last few years and obviously gta has been in development in the last few years too.

Also back in the PS2 days Rockstar North developed the original Manhunt and GTA San Andreas at the same time. So they have in the past and continue to develop more than one title at once even though one may be taking more precedence over the other.

Hmm, you do make a good point about San Andreas and Manhunt.

But I still feel that they'll hold off Agent until nex gen consoles.