Pirates killed in Seal Raid.

lil weasel

What do you know? U.S. Seals (same group that killed Bin Laden) Raid and Free prisoners of Pirates.

Amazing in this situation None of the Pirates Survived.

Obama says:

"This is yet another message to the world that the United States of America will stand strongly against any threats to our people,"

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Good+SEAL...l#ixzz1kXD9log0

Yup, excellent work by DEVGRU - and we need to close overseas military bases, right Ron Paul? Just another reason why having overseas bases is a positive for American security.

CryptReaperDorian

This is nothing really new, but it's always good to see prisoners that are being held captive by pirates getting free.

So, is Jack Sparrow next on the list?

I thought they were good friends...

user posted image

Obama says:

"This is yet another message to the world that the United States of America will enter any country at will and shoot anybody we please... regardless of any threats to our people,"

Fixed.

That 32 year-old looks like a guy in drag.

After the failures of the SOPA and PIPA laws, the US decided on a more heavy handed approach with regards to piracy.

user posted image

Obama says:

"This is yet another message to the world that the United States of America will enter any country at will and shoot anybody we please... regardless of any threats to our people,"

Fixed.

Um, if I was a hostae of terrorists in the most lawless failed state on earth, I'd hope special forces were deployed to rescue me. Far more effective than paying off the perpetrators- that just encourages more kidnapping.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

But for 2 people? I hope they understood the risks before racing in there guns blazing and losing 10 men.

when world leaders have a small penis and need headlines the orders they issue have little to consider human loss as long as the headlines are BIG.

Besides when they went in and captured Bin Laden and then shot him they set the mold for future actions.

But for 2 people? I hope they understood the risks before racing in there guns blazing and losing 10 men.

well, its the best trained and deadliest special forces in the world vs some ragtag group of pirates, whose gonna win?

If you're an insane conspiracy theorist, it's likely that you'll believe me when I say that this is US government sending a message to internet pirates.

Losing 10 men? We didn't lose anyone. The pirates were massacred.

Obama says:

Fixed.

The world is cruel, you have to show that you are strong, that no crime against you - no matter how small - can go unpunished. And you dare give me that bullsh*t about 'stooping to their level'. Force is the only thing these people respect. And if you don't terrify them with a show of force, they will see your people as a soft touch.

Don't pity them, don't defend them. It's beneath you.

Somalia is a failed state with no infrastructure and very few opportunities to earn anything beyond subsistance level amounts. Resorting to kidnapping and piracy can make them rich beyond their wildest dreams and there's ample opportunities for them to do this with no central govt. to provide any form of security. Al Shabab keep things in check to an extent, but they're an extremist group with links to al qaeda who hate the west, they're not going to bat an eye lid if some people from developed countries get kidnapped. So there's not much to act as a deterent to these people other than the international security forces in the Indian ocean, but they're so far spread out it's like trying to police Western Europe with 5 police cars.

Desperate people do desperate things.

Yes, because that's how Special Forces operates. Please tell us more about your vast knowledge of tactical planning in hostage situations. Get your head out of your ass dude. dozingoff.gif

4XEtraA.jpg

What do you know? U.S. Seals (same group that killed Bin Laden) Raid and Free prisoners of Pirates.

Amazing in this situation None of the Pirates Survived.

Obama says:

"This is yet another message to the world that the United States of America will stand strongly against any threats to our people,"

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Good+SEAL...l#ixzz1kXD9log0

It's obvious that some people don't bother to read all the posts.

Please take note that this is the proper Original post.

buzbegone bastardised it by changing the text when he 'quoted' it, which is what he ment by 'fixed'.

Obama says:

Fixed.

Which while it may be true is not a honest and truthful representation. This puts all of his 'Quotes' in doubt. How often has he done it before?

Anyone who Quotes his improper Quote furthers the disception.

Edited by lil weasel