The type of main villain you want?

IllnessGTA

What's the type of main villain you want?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What's the type of main villain you want?

• Betrayer
    • Evil maniac of a mob boss
    • Typical gang member
    • Police officer
    • Leader of a government controlled act
    • Druggie

So yeah, title says it all.

You can expand by saying how you want them to appear and crap eg a betrayer who betrays you at the start.

grovestreet2010

A betrayer that is your best friend/accomplice from the start of the game who betrays you about 3/5 of the way through the game. He sells you out and causes you to lose everything. The last mission would allow you to kill him and take over the city.

An undercover cop who befriends you and is your best pal for 3/4 of the game, then you somehow find out he is a cop, you attempt to kill him but he has backup and takes you to prison. Somewhere along the lines in prison, the undercover cop realizes that he made a mistake, breaks you out of prison and you become friends again. Then you get back and see that your family (I'm assuming there is a family) has been kidnapped. You realize if your friend hadn't put you away this wouldn't have happened, so you have a small spat. You find out it's better to have him on your side, so you form a fragile alliance with him until you get your family back. Now you go off to find the real antagonist in which I am not smart enough to imagine how he plays into the story turn.gif

unknowngtafan

Undercover cop, that befriends you at the start, but turns on your 5/9 of the way through. You and him go on a drug stealing mission, and as you arrive at your place with the drugs, SWAT, police and everyone is there. They start yelling at you to get down on yours knees etc. You look up at him, as he isnt down on his knees, and he flashes his badge and walks away. As he does, you yell: IM GOING TO f*ckING KILL YOU!!!

The next two missions involve setting up for a prison escape. Then we have a prison escape for the ages, and then you spend part of the rest of the game trying to find his real identity, his routines, etc. Then finally, you and a couple of your new buddies raid the police station looking for this cop. Finally you reach him on the top of the roof, and shoot him square in the face, saying told you.

A betrayer that is your best friend/accomplice from the start of the game who betrays you about 3/5 of the way through the game. He sells you out and causes you to lose everything. The last mission would allow you to kill him and take over the city.

Like we haven't seen that scenario before..

Nice thread... but let's keep it to my topic... (in which I made first) learn to search next time please!

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=499624

No options you have to decide from in my thread... you can come up with your own villain.

Yes, this man stole Kings thread. That is sort of rude. This should be locked.

G1T

Undercover cop, that befriends you at the start, but turns on your 5/9 of the way through. You and him go on a drug stealing mission, and as you arrive at your place with the drugs, SWAT, police and everyone is there. They start yelling at you to get down on yours knees etc. You look up at him, as he isnt down on his knees, and he flashes his badge and walks away. As he does, you yell: IM GOING TO f*ckING KILL YOU!!!

The next two missions involve setting up for a prison escape. Then we have a prison escape for the ages, and then you spend part of the rest of the game trying to find his real identity, his routines, etc. Then finally, you and a couple of your new buddies raid the police station looking for this cop. Finally you reach him on the top of the roof, and shoot him square in the face, saying told you.

Even though you bascially stole my entire idea, I like the way you set up the betrayel. I just don't like your ending. It's extremely unoriginal.

grope_4_that_date

What if the main character is the villain to someone else; and we play Ned Luke's villain later on in the story. The 'villain' is left ambiguous.