Clairvoyant predicts some GTA V dates

KanapkaPoland

Well according to R*'s twitter Max Payne 3 is getting its site launched tomorrow with new videos, photos and more.

http://twitter.com/RockstarGames

RockstarGames

#MaxPayne3 official site launch coming tmrw noon Eastern. With new video, screens, and special features on weaponry and gangs in the game.

Maybe the clairvoyant just "channeled" the wrong game. whatsthat.gif

Perhaps the where is the blue thread 1102 & 204, was referring to both GTAV & MP3 collectively.

It's possible.

This is the stupidest thing i've ever seen on this forum. 8 pages all based on one person going to a nutjob.

As Fansworth aptly put it; I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

This is the stupidest thing i've ever seen on this forum. 8 pages all based on one person going to a nutjob.

Woah RED, gettin a little deep there. No need to jump from a silly topic to the meaning of life.

You & I both. Gotta love the madness biggrin.gif

CorneliusCoffin

See, it's really funny, because just yesterday I went to see this Indian spiritual advisor and he told me that the publisher of the GTA series (which would be R*) will decide to strip all of their future installments of satire and satirical comments because they feel that many people in their fanbase don't understand them anyway.

Whether that includes GTA V or not, he did not mention.

However, after that he performed a rather unique rain dance and, believe it or not, the rain (for it was already raining) did not stop for at least 20 minutes afterwards. That was really impressive.

Cole Phelps Gta

i wonder if she predicted that the rack city thread would be so popular. Let alone the song being as epic as it is

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Well according to R*'s twitter Max Payne 3 is getting its site launched tomorrow with new videos, photos and more.

RockstarGames

#MaxPayne3 official site launch coming tmrw noon Eastern. With new video, screens, and special features on weaponry and gangs in the game.

Well Well Well isn't that a BIG f*ck You From R* to Gta fans. sad.gif You Disappointed me again R*

RockstarGames

Well Well Well isn't that a BIG f*ck You From R* to Gta fans. sad.gif You Disappointed me again R*

Were you actually expecting GTA info? lol.gif Did you forget they had another game they were trying to market? Do you honestly think they were gonna throw all their work on Max Payne 3 in the bin just to appease some internet fanboys? Rockstar doesn't care about the GTA fanbase as much as it cares about cold hard profits, as does any successful company. They majority of people who'll buy MP3 won't be hardcore Max Payne fans, just as the majority of people who'll buy GTA V won't be hardcore GTA fans. Thus, Rockstar has to market their games to the wider gaming audience, and the $60 they will or won't get from me and you won't be any different from Average Joe Gamer's.

CorneliusCoffin
me and you won't be any different from Average Joe Gamer's.

I disagree.

Having the gift of foresight myself, I predict that we'll all end up being in GTA V. Some of the things that happen on this board are just too ridiculous to not be put into the game. In that respect, we're all special.

me and you won't be any different from Average Joe Gamer's.

I disagree.

Having the gift of foresight myself, I predict that we'll all end up being in GTA V. Some of the things that happen on this board are just too ridiculous to not be put into the game. In that respect, we're all special.

Yup. Judging by some of the topics like these, "special" is definitly the right word.

jesusismyairbag

you kidding me, a clairvoyant? you ask some random person when they think GTA is coming out? they don't know sh*t, and they certainly talk it, too.

man, some people are getting desperate on here.... asking clairvoyants.... what next, damn....

G1T

you kidding me, a clairvoyant? you ask some random person when they think GTA is coming out? they don't know sh*t, and they certainly talk it, too.

man, some people are getting desperate on here.... asking clairvoyants.... what next, damn....

Lol, to be fair a random calirvoyant has as much chance of know when it will come out as any of the idiots on here that are certain they can decrypt R*'s release stratergy.

Well im shocked, the clairvoyant was clearly wrong - looks like she must have been working for R* as an udercover agent giving GTA fans yet more false info...... lol.gif

I hope to god I never meet any of you lot in real life. Clairvoyants predicting the release of a computer game? My mind is boggled....

I really don't think the OP visited the clairvoyant with the intention of finding out, once and for all, the answers to these questions. He was probably out somewhere, saw a clairvoyant's tent and thought it might be funny to ask them a bunch of questions, doing it in jest.

Isn't it the kind of bizarre, strange and entertaining kind of humor Rockstar themselves would use?

Some people are just pseudo-intellectuals, who try to make themselves appear intelligent where they believe they can - usually in situations where they completely miss the point.

I really don't think the OP visited the clairvoyant with the intention of finding out, once and for all, the answers to these questions. He was probably out somewhere, saw a clairvoyant's tent and thought it might be funny to ask them a bunch of questions, doing it in jest.

Isn't it the kind of bizarre, strange and entertaining kind of humor Rockstar themselves would use?

Some people are just pseudo-intellectuals, who try to make themselves appear intelligent where they believe they can - usually in situations where they completely miss the point.

I agree. This was all just for fun, not to be taken too seriously.

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

I just went to a local clairvoyant and asked her about GTA V of course... I asked her three questions about it:

1. When we will hear some news about it?

2. Who's the protagonist?

3. When it will come out?

And she answered me like she actually knew what she was talkin' about:

1. We will hear some news about GTA on February 1st.

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

3. From September to November, she said.

What do you guys think?

Bahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaha

*breathes*

hahahahahahahaahahaahahhahaahhaahhahhaahahhhaahhaahhhahhhhaahahahahaha

How much did you pay this person?