Clairvoyant predicts some GTA V dates

KanapkaPoland

My personal vocabulary now has the word 'clairvoyant' thanks to this thread. Nonetheless, it hasn't got any purpose whatsoever.

KanapkaPoland

Let's wait till the February 3. Then let's close this sh*t.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

can you ask the clairvoyant when exactly I'm going to go to the bathroom to take a crap tomorrow? I'm a busy man and I really want to know it

lol i should of made it more obvious i was joking

I was joking too icon14.gif

its the 1st of feb and there is nothing new on GTA V it seems that your clairvoyant was wrong

o_O

Yeah, it's 11:15 AM in Finland.

So .. around 09:15 AM in UK.

And still night in USA.

Or do you really think that they would give some info as soon as the clock strikes midnight?

puh-lees..

I live in Australia and its well into the evening of 1st of Feb so whatevs sorry for stating that we havnt got any info but lets wait a few hours and see if they surprise us ..... bored.gif

Its now 3:37 am February 2nd here in Aus. I guess this thread is a pure fail...

senor_huevos_benedicto

This isn't wrong YET.

It's still ridiculous, I'm just saying that he isn't wrong just yet. Wait 'till the end of the day.

This isn't wrong YET.

It's still ridiculous, I'm just saying that he isn't wrong just yet. Wait 'till the end of the day.

End of the day? I repeat, its nearly 4am here in Aus of February 2nd. Its waayyy past the end of the day for us.

CorneliusCoffin
This isn't wrong YET.

End of the day? I repeat, its nearly 4am here in Aus of February 2nd. Its waayyy past the end of the day for us.

So?

Why on earth should a polish clairvoyant (I think I'll make using that word a habit to confuse other people) care about the time in Australia. For all she knows, you guys have summer at the moment so you'd have to wait for another half a year.

CorneliusCoffin

On a side note: I just asked the magic eight ball online whether we will see any news of GTA V today and it said "Ask again later."

Very mysterious.

Well it's still February 1st in Canada, and 12:12pm at time of this post. There's still a few hours left smile.gif

Above: Lol! I asked it if we'll see info in the next few days and it said, "signs point to yes"

Edited by gionascm2

R* have not posted a thing on their Newswire nor have they said anything on their Twitter account very strange indeed. But then its 5:14pm here in the uk they are most probably going home now unless R* New York will post something I dont see anything coming today. Maybe tomorrow but something tells me there is no info for a while there aint even a trailer 2 countdown yet..

Maybe I should ask a clairaudient to "listen" in on R*'s meetings so we can get some juicy new info.

KanapkaPoland

I f*ckin said, let's wait to February 3, maybe that clairvoyant's glass was a little broken at the time.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

senor_huevos_benedicto
This isn't wrong YET.

Ha, and what were those idiots thinking setting the trailer date to the 2nd November when in one part of the world it was CLEARLY the 3rd November.

Original Light
I f*ckin said, let's wait to February 3, maybe that clairvoyant's glass was a little broken at the time.

Or she is dead wrong. Hopefully she wasn't refering to February 1st, 2012?

Right, it's the clairvoyant's magic ball that is malfunctioning. It couldn't possibly be that the clairvoyant was BSing you.

moto_whistle.gif

izx6.jpg

I can't believe this thread is still alive...and I can't believe we're all looking forward to it like its true suicidal.gif

Let's wait to February 3 2069 then

C'mon bro you know that nothing gonna happen dontgetit.gif

senor_huevos_benedicto

How dare this fraud tarnish the sacred name of the clairvoyants!

Is this sh*t still going on? Do people actually believe these people & give them money? Anybody who claims to read minds or speak to spirits or talk to dead people is either lying or is mentally ill. & the people paying them to do this sick seance sh*t are just as to blame. I can't believe people actually believed this woman.

Even if we did get info today, it would've just been coincidence. Clairvoyants are all fakes. Some people!

Actually she was right, we got GTA stuff, but GTA III that was, some song was released.

I can smell GTA V info around the corner tho, why?

I don't know, It's just the time, maybe not for the coming 2 weeks but we'll see.

Well according to R*'s twitter Max Payne 3 is getting its site launched tomorrow with new videos, photos and more.

http://twitter.com/RockstarGames

RockstarGames

#MaxPayne3 official site launch coming tmrw noon Eastern. With new video, screens, and special features on weaponry and gangs in the game.

Maybe the clairvoyant just "channeled" the wrong game. whatsthat.gif

Actually she was right, we got GTA stuff, but GTA III that was, some song was released.

I can smell GTA V info around the corner tho, why?

I don't know, It's just the time, maybe not for the coming 2 weeks but we'll see.

Actually that was yesterday 1/31 but maybe she just some facts wrong. sarcasm.gif