Clairvoyant predicts some GTA V dates

KanapkaPoland

Johnny Playert

Come on guys please let this retarded topic die already... stop bumping please.

KanapkaPoland

Come on guys, no reason to lock. Give it some time. Maybe she's right?

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Anyone concidered the possible fact that the medium story itself is bullsh*t?

Jesus christ, people, get real.

THIS PERSON IS OBVUOUSDLY A f*ckING FUTURE PREDICTER RITE???!??!??!??!

Seriously, you guys make me laugh. I bet you five dollars that this is just a dumb speculation dozingoff.gif

KanapkaPoland

I'm counting for her...

To the people saying mediums are fake, yes some of them are, but most are real. This wouldn't have sounded so ridiculous if it wasn't about a game.

KanapkaPoland

Do you guys know what hour R* showed V's debut trailer?

Edited by KanapkaPoland

KanapkaPoland

Yeah, I know it now.

4:00 pm (gmt) can you ask the clairvoyant when my xbox is going to die please?

can you ask the clairvoyant when exactly I'm going to go to the bathroom to take a crap tomorrow? I'm a busy man and I really want to know it

can you ask the clairvoyant when exactly I'm going to go to the bathroom to take a crap tomorrow? I'm a busy man and I really want to know it

lol i should of made it more obvious i was joking

Don't assume people will know what the hell clairvoyant is, and take any information from outsiders with a grain of salt. Thread over.

Why the f*ck wouldn't people know what a clairvoyant is?

Now, let's for second assume that the OP isn't talking sh*t about his visit and did really go. What was really was his question to her? Did he have to explain GTA is a video game? Did he tell her it stood for Grand Theft Auto?

Basically, a clairvoyant takes the information they can get from you, and make educated guesses.

By feeling your hand they know whether you are a hands on person, or an office worker, if you are sweaty you're a nervous person etc.

They use generalizations that cover a broad range of human emotions, like shooting at fish in a barrel, eventually they're gonna hit.

Sorry OP, you've wasted your cash.

Grand_Theft_Peanut

its the 1st of feb and there is nothing new on GTA V it seems that your clairvoyant was wrong

its the 1st of feb and there is nothing new on GTA V it seems that your clairvoyant was wrong

Of corse it was!

ANTI-Joan Troll Crawford

Grand_Theft_Peanut

Of corse it was!

funny thing was i had some hope for it!

Can you asker her/him when are Rockstargames going to stop troll us? Look at their site By Popular Demand we give you this song. Is that song more demanded than a Gta V info? I don't think so

o_O

Yeah, it's 11:15 AM in Finland.

So .. around 09:15 AM in UK.

And still night in USA.

Or do you really think that they would give some info as soon as the clock strikes midnight?

puh-lees..

o_O

And still night in USA.

Or do you really think that they would give some info as soon as the clock strikes midnight?

puh-lees..

Or do you think that the clay... whatever it is tells the truth xD

Btw, I've been laughing like one hour for this damn thread and the comments xD

Grand_Theft_Peanut

o_O

And still night in USA.

puh-lees..

I live in Australia and its well into the evening of 1st of Feb so whatevs sorry for stating that we havnt got any info but lets wait a few hours and see if they surprise us ..... bored.gif

I live in Australia and its well into the evening of 1st of Feb so whatevs sorry for stating that we havnt got any info but lets wait a few hours and see if they surprise us ..... bored.gif

I have hopes, but .. still the whole claivoyant-thing makes me smile. smile.gif

Enihuu, I pointed only European / USA times out since R* North is in Scotland and they tend to follow US times when publishing something.

So, nothing will pop up until much later today (for me, that is), if even then.

Finn 7 five 11
Don't assume people will know what the hell clairvoyant is, and take any information from outsiders with a grain of salt. Thread over.

Why the f*ck wouldn't people know what a clairvoyant is?

Well actually, i knew what a clairvoyant was, but i was not familiar with the term, but an easy google search fixed that, i have always referred to a clairvoyant as a psychic.

I think i posted in this thread earlier, but the only way this clairvoyant is correct is by pure chance, it's all bullsh*t, and so far the clairvoyant is wrong.

... local clairvoyant ... asked her three questions ...

... she answered ...

1. We will hear some news about GTA on February 1st.

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

3. From September to November, she said.

What do you guys think?

LOL

> Clairvoyant.

> 21st century.

Ah well. To each their own.

As for the answers,

1. I do believe that is now, and I have heard diddley.

2. Pitch perfect, just like a horoscope. "You will have a day of good things, but bad things will also happen." Oh noes

(Actually, a horoscope or a politician?)

3. I love how GTAF seems to have accepted the likelihood of a late-in-the-year release. When the trailer came out, everybody was like "Oh, noes, it'll be out in April, now." It'll be out roughly a year after the trailer, just in time for the pre-Christmas shenanigans.

But, what you SHOULD have asked her third-eye-ness is whether I will GET to play the frakkin' thing bug-free before the world ends two days before Christmas!!

Now THAT I'd pay to know.