Clairvoyant predicts some GTA V dates

KanapkaPoland

KanapkaPoland

Time will tell, guys. I don't say I believe her but what if she's right? Let's see on Feb 1st.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Johnny Playert

No i'm not kidding. Even i knew that and i'm Dutch.

I know right how stupid can these americans be............ seriously lol.gif i guess all you can do is laugh about it

Europeans are the stupid ones. sarcasm.gif Anyways, I find this story very convincing. Can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.

Hahaha i laugh at you. First, you tell us we're the stupid ones, and you follow up by saying the OP's story is convincing... big fat facepalm right there... Second, everybody in the world (except yall of course) knows Americans are the most egotestical and ridiculous people out there. Fact.

Edited by Johnny Playert

senor_huevos_benedicto

It's taking all me strength for me to stop punching my laptop.

A clairvoyant? Jesus Christ.

senor_huevos_benedicto
No i'm not kidding. Even i knew that and i'm Dutch.

I know right how stupid can these americans be............ seriously lol.gif i guess all you can do is laugh about it

Europeans are the stupid ones. sarcasm.gif Anyways, I find this story very convincing. Can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.

Don't be so ludicrous, Germany's economy is growing as opposed to America's flailing pack of cards.

KanapkaPoland

Stop spamming guys or mods are gonna close this one.

Johnny Playert
Stop spamming guys or mods are gonna close this one.

Who the hell is spamming? And besides, i'm sorry to say this, really, but who cares about this topic???

if rockstar saw this they would laugh ALOT

you wen't to a fortune teller to ask about gta

thats something you don't see everyday

grope_4_that_date

You'll hear predictions up until the game is released, but Rockstar is the only one who really knows. (I predict October; who believes me? cool.gif )

senor_huevos_benedicto

It's not long before someone storms the Rockstar North offices in search of information.

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

I just went to a local clairvoyant and asked her about GTA V of course... I asked her three questions about it:

1. When we will hear some news about it?

2. Who's the protagonist?

3. When it will come out?

And she answered me like she actually knew what she was talkin' about:

1. We will hear some news about GTA on February 1st.

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

3. From September to November, she said.

What do you guys think?

No sh*t! Feb 1st is only logical! That's 3 months from the first trailer, and it was 3 months between the 1st and 2nd gtaiv trailer!!! You wasted money if you paid.

Hey guys, I have a great idea! We can send an email to Rockstar Games, which will include smth like that: I'm someone and so-so, I went to a fortune teller and she told me a lot of juicy information about GTAV, I can guarantee that everything I've heard is true and I could even divulge it to anyone I want with the great pleasure. Let's check out their reaction!

inb4: I'm not going to do that, because I'm f*cking afraid of ideas execution and so on, you know.

KanapkaPoland
Hey guys, I have a great idea! We can send an email to Rockstar Games, which will include smth like that: I'm someone and so-so, I went to a fortune teller and she told me a lot of juicy information about GTAV, I can guarantee that everything I've heard is true and I could even divulge it to anyone I want with the great pleasure. Let's check out their reaction!

inb4: I'm not going to do that, because I'm f*cking afraid of ideas execution and so on, you know.

I guess they won't give a f*ck...

Hey guys, I have a great idea! We can send an email to Rockstar Games, which will include smth like that:  I'm someone and so-so, I went to a fortune teller and she told me a lot of juicy information about GTAV, I can guarantee that everything I've heard is true and I could even divulge it to anyone I want with the great pleasure. Let's check out their reaction!

I guess they won't give a f*ck...

It is unlikely that they will leave an email unreplied. However, I think it still worth a try.

KanapkaPoland

4 days to February!!!!!!!!!111111111

Some of you are really desesperate... Later when you see a bug in the game you say: f*ck! Rockstar doesn't do anything right, the game is full of bugs!! And when I see this I think Screw you people!! what do you want? a really good game without bugs or a game full of bugs because they were in a rush all of because of you?

why the f*** would you go to one of those people for GTA V dates?

although i will keep an eye on this.

P.S sorry for double post blush.gif

senor_huevos_benedicto
Well I hope that it will come out till the end of 2012... But I found this game site... It has a possible release date... Highly doubt it's a real one...

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/pc/gt..._campaign=struq

Discuss. smile.gif

Dates set by stores are just placeholders.

user posted image

Thought I'd cheer everyone up since it was sad enough that you even believed this bullsh*t!

user posted image

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

I just went to a local clairvoyant and asked her about GTA V of course... I asked her three questions about it:

1. When we will hear some news about it?

2. Who's the protagonist?

3. When it will come out?

And she answered me like she actually knew what she was talkin' about:

1. We will hear some news about GTA on February 1st.

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

3. From September to November, she said.

What do you guys think?

I would put money on 2 and 3.

Mediums are supposed to tell you things about you and what could possibly happen to you in the future. I personally went to one once in my life only because she was legit. It was free of course, but all I'm saying is that they are not supposed to be consulted for things like a game. If anyone's in the NYC area, she's in Coney Island lol