Clairvoyant predicts some GTA V dates

KanapkaPoland

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

I just went to a local clairvoyant and asked her about GTA V of course... I asked her three questions about it:

1. When we will hear some news about it?

2. Who's the protagonist?

3. When it will come out?

And she answered me like she actually knew what she was talkin' about:

1. We will hear some news about GTA on February 1st.

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

3. From September to November, she said.

What do you guys think?

Hahahahahaha clairvoyant... thats amazing idea viddy_pirate.gif

Why didnt you ask her about Las Venturas and San Fierro? breadfish_by_Moto.gif

Cole Phelps Gta
No i'm not kidding. Even i knew that and i'm Dutch.

I know right how stupid can these americans be............ seriously lol.gif i guess all you can do is laugh about it

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

I know right how stupid can these americans be............ seriously lol.gif i guess all you can do is laugh about it

Europeans are the stupid ones. sarcasm.gif Anyways, I find this story very convincing. Can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.

G1T

The only clairvoyant I've heard of is the song "Clairvoyant Disease" by Avenged Sevenfold \m/

T R U C I D O

Yeah i'm stupid i suppose. Anyways, I find this story very convincing. Can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.

What has this place come to.. Really? A f*cking fortune teller?! Good jesus.

I'm embarrassed for your sake that you were sad enough to ask a psychic about a video game...

Edited by LotusRIP

I want to believe this is true, but my skeptical nature tells me it isn't.

I guess we will find out in a week. suicidal.gif

izx6.jpg

Excuse me? The John Edwards medium topic was closed. There must be some kind of mistake. I think that was incredibly rude.

Edited by JoanCrawford
G1T

ok im reloaded
Excuse me? The John Edwards medium topic was closed. There must be some kind of mistake. I think that was incredibly rude.

YOU LISTEN HERE!!!! I WILL DROP THE ACE OF SPADES ON YOU, WITH THE KING OF F'N DIAMONDS RIGHT BEHIND IT!!! DO YOU HEAR ME? LOL I'll put the chris brown on you

G1T

Europeans are the stupid ones. sarcasm.gif Anyways, I find this story very convincing. Can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.

Nowere in England have I ever seen anybody stood on the side of the road with a sign saying "God hates fags".

You know i've never even met someone who said Jesus saves.

But go to america it's like their round every corner.

YOU LISTEN HERE!!!! I WILL DROP THE ACE OF SPADES ON YOU, WITH THE KING OF F'N DIAMONDS RIGHT BEHIND IT!!! DO YOU HEAR ME? LOL I'll put the chris brown on you

user posted image

But seriously, why was that thread locked? confused.gif

G1T

ok im reloaded

user posted image

But seriously, why was that thread locked? confused.gif

If the glove don't fit you must aquit!!! Rockstar should take a lesson in that don't forget to include gloves in GTA V. The deleted my topic because I'm attracted to one of the mods mother. We been talking for a couple months now... no hard feelings just jealousy.

G1T

Cole Phelps Gta

i'm a fan of JoanCrawford she's badass.

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

i'm a fan of JoanCrawford she's badass.

Indeed, I think I fell in love tounge.gif

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

I just went to a local clairvoyant and asked her about GTA V of course... I asked her three questions about it:

1. When we will hear some news about it?

2. Who's the protagonist?

3. When it will come out?

And she answered me like she actually knew what she was talkin' about:

1. We will hear some news about GTA on February 1st.

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

3. From September to November, she said.

What do you guys think?

user posted image

Grand_Theft_Peanut

Buddy if u came to me and asked me those 3 questions i would have said something along those lines....

Finn 7 five 11
What I don't understand about fortune-tellers and clairvoyants are why they always ask you what you want to know. I mean, since they can look ahead of time, why can't they answer you without you having to ask questions first?

When you set foot in her house she should have straight away told you "Ah yes, I was expecting you, sit down and I will tell you all about GTA V". Now that would have been convincing.

Also, why aren't they super-mega-rich? I mean, they should have predicted the lottery numbers plenty of times. Unless charging $10 for a palm reading is somehow more profitable.

It's bullsh*t and people funnel money into it.

Wait wait...I don't want to be a noob but..what is Clairvoyant? xD

This:

user posted image

or this:

which is pretty much about the same thing.