Clairvoyant predicts some GTA V dates

KanapkaPoland

KanapkaPoland

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

I just went to a local clairvoyant and asked her about GTA V of course... I asked her three questions about it:

1. When we will hear some news about it?

2. Who's the protagonist?

3. When it will come out?

And she answered me like she actually knew what she was talkin' about:

1. We will hear some news about GTA on February 1st.

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

3. From September to November, she said.

What do you guys think?

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

Don't assume people will know what the hell clairvoyant is, and take any information from outsiders with a grain of salt. Thread over.

Yo, yo, yo, yo!

I just went to a local clairvoyant and asked her about GTA V of course... I asked her three questions about it:

1. When we will hear some news about it?

2. Who's the protagonist?

3. When it will come out?

And she answered me like she actually knew what she was talkin' about:

2. The protagonist is a lost man who wants to be a better man but his will is not too strong and he needs much support from his family & friends.

What do you guys think?

What is Clairvoyant? Is it a store?

G1T

Johnny Playert

Yo yo yo yo! I think you got ripped off! Yo yo yo yo!

Nah but seriously, that scenario would be sweet smile.gif

BTW peeps, a clairvoyant is like a fortune teller. No i'm not kidding. Even i knew that and i'm Dutch.

Edited by Johnny Playert

Sure, why not.

I could have told you that from the trailer. "I wanted to get away from that line of work... but you know how it is [robs a bank]".

You mean, like October? The month anyone with common sense has been saying?

That's a pretty good clairvoyant. Ask her what the lottery numbers are!

person that is psychic. can read the past present future living or dead

Edited by rere1love

KanapkaPoland

Sure, why not.

I could have told you that from the trailer. "I wanted to get away from that line of work... but you know how it is [robs a bank]".

Except that clairvoyant hasn't seen GTA V trailer and I guess she doesn't even know what GTA is.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

What I don't understand about fortune-tellers and clairvoyants are why they always ask you what you want to know. I mean, since they can look ahead of time, why can't they answer you without you having to ask questions first?

When you set foot in her house she should have straight away told you "Ah yes, I was expecting you, sit down and I will tell you all about GTA V". Now that would have been convincing.

Sure, why not.

Except that clairvoyant hasn't seen GTA V trailer and I guess she doesn't even know what GTA is.

We can see if she is correct when next week Wednesday rolls around.

G1T

What I don't understand about fortune-tellers and clairvoyants are why they always ask you what you want to know. I mean, since they can look ahead of time, why can't they answer you without you having to ask questions first?

When you set foot in her house she should have straight away told you "Ah yes, I was expecting you, sit down and I will tell you all about GTA V". Now that would have been convincing.

Also, why aren't they super-mega-rich? I mean, they should have predicted the lottery numbers plenty of times. Unless charging $10 for a palm reading is somehow more profitable.

I think the first poster is correct.

I went to the same lady and she told me he's a registered pedophile.

Can you prove that you actually went to see the fortune teller?

*facepalm* Just give him the benefit of the doubt, for Dude's sake.

Now, there's a fortune teller at my local mall. I will go there and ask the same things, then compare results.

Yo yo yo yo! I think you got ripped off! Yo yo yo yo!

Nah but seriously, that scenario would be sweet smile.gif

BTW peeps, a clairvoyant is like a fortune teller. No i'm not kidding. Even i knew that and i'm Dutch.

i aprove that hes dutch .

man , i already knew this for over a 2 month

ok im reloaded

lol now Rockstar is gonna see this and laugh. Yeah guys let's push the info date out some more

G1T

What do I think? Well I'm glad you asked.

I think you're a troll, an idiot and an insult to human race. And only if you're lying. If you're actually telling the truth, multiply what I said with 10.

What I don't understand is how she gave you a deffinate answer for the new information but gave you a brief "September to October" for the release.

Even if the guy did go to a medium, I highly doubt the information is true.

Edit: September to November.*

Same thing. tounge.gif

Edited by Method

Also, why aren't they super-mega-rich? I mean, they should have predicted the lottery numbers plenty of times. Unless charging $10 for a palm reading is somehow more profitable.

Of course they're super-rich. Who do you think runs the lotteries? That's right, the clairvoyants. They make money from the lottery itself, and they make money from people going to them to ask for the lottery numbers.

As it happens, I went to a clairvoyant to ask about GTA V too. After I explained to her what GTA V was and what all the theories were about when it would be released and who the protagonist could be, I asked her what she could see in the future. Without a pause - except to use google for some reason (she said it was to check the weather forecast) - she told me the following:

1. We will hear about the game some time after another game has been released by the same company;

2. The protagonist will be a fictional character made up of pixels;

3. The game will come out when the development targets have been met and the publisher finds an acceptable release window.

I was spooked out, you guys.