HD trailers

Lioshenka

It seems that all of the SA trailers were removed from their site and off Youtube for copyright violation. So is there anywhere SA trailers can be watched/downloaded in something greater than 240p?

Is it possible that your country has censored access?

I BINGED "HD GTA:SA trailers" and got a half page of them (working).

Is it possible that your country has censored access?

I BINGED "HD GTA:SA trailers" and got a half page of them (working).

There is a number of conspiracies spread by various people, but I think MI6 does not censor the Internet yet tounge.gif

I tried Google and Youtube, again, only 240p's.

Get 'em while you can, I will only leave the vids up for a day or so as they are a copyright no-no's.

Back when they released these trailers the highest res R* put them out as was 640x480, HD was still a luxury.

EDIT: Links Removed

Edited by Niall

Ouch, Error 403 Authorization Required. Any chance of re-uploading them? I promise to be quick and will try to download them tomorrow morning smile.gif

I remember seeing them in astonishing 640*480 on R* site, it is odd that GTA SA site is still up, but the trailers aren't.

Give the links a try again, if they still don't work for you send me a private message. icon14.gif

The trailers were removed from the official site due to music licensing, sucks. icon13.gif

Give the links a try again, if they still don't work for you send me a private message. icon14.gif

The trailers were removed from the official site due to music licensing, sucks. icon13.gif

Great, thanks! smile.gif I saved them now.

Nice to see these trailers again, feels a bit like time travel. icon14.gif Love them.

• 4 weeks later...