Will drinking help hay fever

Cole Phelps Gta

Cole Phelps Gta

I'm going to a concert tonight and i woke up this morning with hay fever dozingoff.gif Basically i've had it all day and i'm really over it ! Like the question suggests how will drinking alcohol effect it ? I really want to cure it asap and i'd really perfer to not go to this concert sobar

I get that drinking will probably make it worse but in my mind i feel that if i get wasted my minds less likely to be thinking about it all the time which is making it worse because i can't ''forget'' about it

Any advice ?

btw i just popped a hay fever pill and the chemist said it's ok to drink a little bit of alcohol with it. how much is a little who knows but i'll be drinking alot devil.gif

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

You can't cure it.

Go to the chemists and get a OC drug for it.

Drinking won't make a difference, unless you pass out.

I have hay fever... get Zyrtec. I've been using it for a long time and it's great.

If anything it'll make you feel groggier. If you drink too much with some medicine's you'll have a higher risk of harming your liver. Warning and use labels exist on medicines for a reason.

But this could have gone in the "have a question?" topic.

4XEtraA.jpg