Would this be a hint for SF?

gtafreak103

I was playing SA and I saw this. When the guy was running from police, I saw that the alleyway beared a close resemblence to Ocean Flats in SF. Proof?

user posted image

user posted image

Los Santos Pedestrian

Which explains how the helicopter following him and the police cars say the LSPD.

Johnny Playert

Jesus Christ. Sorry i'm negative but it's JUST an alleyway. Could be any alleyway from SA, OH NO WAIT they're rebuilding the entire map... soooo... yeah.

I was playing SA and I saw this. When the guy was running from police, I saw that the alleyway beared a close resemblence to Ocean Flats in SF. Proof?

user posted image

user posted image

how that meth treating ya?

No. In the next shot of the V trailer, you can see what looks like the Jefferson Motel, a notable feature of Los Santos.

Jesus Christ. Sorry i'm negative but it's JUST an alleyway. Could be any alleyway from SA, OH NO WAIT they're rebuilding the entire map... soooo... yeah.

Ah ah ah. Note the houses close to it.

leik oh em jeez!

No. those SF alleys are bordered by back yards. The alley in the trailer is bordered by tightly packed buildings.

Johnny Playert

Ooooh i forgot, SF's alleys are the only ones with houses surrounding it. I guess you're right dude. Good find!

grope_4_that_date

Interesting, but San Fransisco is not in GTA5.

Johnny Playert
Interesting, but San Fransisco is not in GTA5.

LOL

Interesting???

PassiveSurveillance

Personally I think that alleyway confirms the game has a rendition of Mt. Chiliad. If you look in the sky, there's no skyscrapers or no sign of a mountain. This leads me to believe they're already situated on the mountain itself.

This thread proves that people are going mentally insane due to the lack of information regarding GTAV and their unhealthy obsession over this game.

I think this thread is simply making fun of the LV one.

Bingo. He found out.

Johnny Playert

Personally I think that alleyway confirms the game has a rendition of Mt. Chiliad. If you look in the sky, there's no skyscrapers or no sign of a mountain. This leads me to believe they're already situated on the mountain itself.

LOL best reply ever.

Straight to the sig with this one icon14.gif i really lol'd man damn

Edited by Johnny Playert

Johnny Playert

Bingo. He found out.

Oh sure... why am i not buying this?

*EDIT: sorry for doubleposting... typing on ps3...

**EDIT 2: ok, as it turns out, i am in fact buying this. Nice one smile.gif

Edited by Johnny Playert

Sunrise Driver

Bingo. He found out.

I second that.

So very true.

cookie.gif

I have an alleyway like that in my town. So Wales is going to be in the next GTA? I iz confused.com.

PassiveSurveillance

LOL best reply ever.

Straight to the sig with this one icon14.gif i really lol'd man damn

I'm glad you liked it, I'm laughing aloud. tounge.gif