I need some opcode

Jack

Which opcode is used for checking if a player or actor is inside some interior? So far I only found the opcode below but I can't use it for conditional checking confused.gif

04BB: select_interior 0 // select render area

And I need the opcode for Vice City.

Edited by JACK JONES

Guess you'll have to do some memory reading (CLEO says hi):

05E0: 0@ = read_memory 0x978810 size 4 virtual_protect 0

If you use 1.0 EXE, 0@ should contain current interior ID.

Annihilationzh

For the sake of any searches that end up here. It's opcode 077E

077E: get_active_interior_to $ACTIVE_INTERIOR

For the sake of any searches that end up here. It's opcode 077E

077E: get_active_interior_to $ACTIVE_INTERIOR

Its for SA, he need it to VC

For sake of any other person who tries to reply to a help topic, it's a good idea to read the full post carefully before replying.

I used memory addresses when I needed to do this, this should help:    GTA VC Memory addresses

I already have that, but thanks anyway. My problem is that I don't know anything about CLEO so I'm reading a CLEO scrypt tutorial now. It's looking so complicated on the first look, but I said the same thing about scm scrypting basics and I managed to learn something about that.

It's not hard, Just use this code:

:105E0: 0@ = read_memory 0x978810 size 4 virtual_protect 02:wait 0if0@ = 0 //-- Outside worldjf@1//Do sh*t if in interior

Replace 0 in the checking opcode with the number which relates to the interior you want, look at the image below for reference

user posted image

The easiest way to check if someone is in an interior, by using an opcode like this:

02AD:   player $PLAYER_CHAR in_area 64.8222 613.6588 96.7488 550.3496 radius 20.0 sphere 0 

However, you will have to get the coordinates of the interior, but that shouldn't be so hard like learning CLEO from basics smile.gif.

Sorrow, You put the assignment operator in your example instead of the comparison operator.

CLEO IS SCM. What's there to learn, really? There's a few opcodes that you'll probably not understand, but that holds true for most of the regular opcodes too.

Sorrow, You put the assignment operator in your example instead of the comparison operator.
@Link2012 - Please explain.

CLEO IS SCM. What's there to learn, really? There's a few opcodes that you'll probably not understand, but that holds true for most of the regular opcodes too.
@Deji - I learned something about scm scrypting only one month ago which means that I still have to learn and that's why CLEO is dificult for me.

@Link2012 - Please explain.

SORROW CODE:

:105E0: 0@ = read_memory 0x978810 size 4 virtual_protect 02:wait 0if          // EXPLANATION HERE \/0@ = 0 //-- Defining that 0@ is equal to 0[b]![/b] The correct is 0@ == 0 (0@ is equal to 0[b]?[/b])jf@1//Do sh*t if in interior

Edited by Link2012

Yes I already changed that but still nothing confused.gif . Here's what I exactly did:

create_thread @VCPDHQ     ----------------------------      :VCPDHQ  thread 'VCPDHQ'     :Memory    05E0: 0@ = read_memory 0x978810 size 4 virtual_protect 0        :Check    0001: wait 0     00D6: if       0039:   0@ == 12 // integer values     004D: else_jump @Memory        0002: jump @INSIDE:INSIDE    010D: Player.WantedLevel($PLAYER_CHAR) = 3    004E: end_thread

The idea is when a player enter a police station, 3 star wanted level will flash (this is NOT a CLEO and I build a scrypt for VC).

Edited by JACK JONES