Which Is Better VCS Or LCS ?

clow4life

Harwood Butch3r

Why not both? Neither are that expensive. Since this is the VCS forum you'll get biased responses.

Why not get both-as the Double Pack is the same price($14.82) as one game individually, so it just makes sense to get the Double Pack(LCS and VCS) as it is basically buy one game and get the other for free....

But, as far as which one is better, that would depend on which game you liked better-GTA III or Vice City...for me, I prefer VCS, as I like the storyline and setting better and the soundtrack is great-I like every station except for Espintanto(or whatever it is)...there is also more to do in VCS-like empire building, swimming-although it is not unlimited like in SA and IV, more missions, more side missions, more safe houses(thanks to the empire sites which double as safe houses), etc...So, in general, it is a matter of preference...

Like Radioman said, just get the double pack. But play LCS first, as it's pretty much just an add on to GTA III, from what I've hear, VCS is MUCH more detailed so save that till last wink.gif

VCS by a long shot, BUT LCs is pretty good as well. Both basicly are stand alone expansions to the originals. I dont consider them as there own games. Get the double pack, or at bestbuy (exclusive there for PS2) there is a quad pack with GTA3,VC,SA,LCS and VCS all in 1 box. By the way, the quad pack at best buy is $50, and SA inside it is version 2.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Bit of a bump here,but...

No way LCS is the best one,I have both,and sure,LCS is really fun to play with the mob storyline,but sh*t,in VCS,you rule an empire,you conquer new businesses,and the game doesn't get boring after you complete the storyline.That happens in LCS unless you use your imagination,which many people lack.

• 2 weeks later...

in lcs you cant swim in vcs you cab and i get 2 these games for chirstmas 2010

and i choose lcs and vcs

Double pack. And as stated many times here, VCS is much improved over LCS. Still they're both great games.

• 4 weeks later...
MrDanceWithLance

GTA VCS is way better than GTA LCS. GTA VCS has better gameplay, a better storyline and better characters. It also has more vehicles and it has helicopters.