Poll: Playboy X or Dwayne

Tha realest

Play boy x or dwayne  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Play boy x or dwayne

• Playboy X
    • Dwayne

I'm confused. DO you mean which one we saved or killed? Because I killed playboy X because I felt sorry for Dwayne

I killed Playboy too. I felt sorry for Dwayne.

Hydro_PlayboyX

playboy was my favourite chracter until he asked me to kill dwayne so i had to kill X

i killed playboy. it's probably what niko would have done otherwise dwayne would never be his friend... if you get me

Playboy X everytime for, well, you should know the reasons. wink.gif

Also on my first playthrough of GTA IV I chose to kill Dwayne, and I was not happy with how things turned out with that. confused.gif

People can be an ass to you as much as they want as long as the money talks man, I've seen Niko done things that's "not personal." If you like the storyline to feel deep kill Dwayne, but if you want cool stuff kill Playboy X. Doesn't make much of a difference.

Numerous of times I've chosen Playboy X. My last save, I thought "what would Niko do" so I killed Dwayne and chose the deal ending to make Niko see the error of his ways.

Grand Theft Auto V: Chinatown Wars

LEAKED FOOTAGE GTA V'S LAST MISSION!!

user posted image

I pretty much given up on this forum's rationality and opinion value.

I killed Dwayne. I mean, the guy pretty much wanted to die. And Playboy asked first. Also, I felt some loyalty to Playboy because he unlocked Algonquin.

But had I known he'd be so ridiculous after I killed Dwayne, I might have chosen differently. Also, I didn't realize Dwayne had the power to send backup.

Niko killed X. Niko felt sorry for Dwayne. And I like it when Niko goes after X and gets him in the allyway!! Love that!!! icon14.gif

I like X's pad too and his car! Very cool.

Edited by jlamay

niko was never going to kill dwayne. the way he reacted to PbX's phone call on The Holland Play convinced me that.

Well, I killed Playboy because I liked Dwayne character more and also you get the safehouse

But I had second thoughts after because I had to keep taking Dwayne out on activities to keep him happy

Next playthrough I will probably just kill Dwayne instead and take the money

Don't really need safehouse either as you have Roman's penthouse

When I first played, and was making the choices I preferred, I killed Playboy X. I just didn't really like him that much, and didn't have a reason to kill Dwayne.

Then I played through again, just to see what every other choice that I didn't make was like. Then I played through doing what I think Niko would have done, based on his personality, relationship with the character, and how he reacts to being told to kill this certain person. You can see Niko doesn't have a problem killing Playboy X instead, but when killing Dwayne, he is ashamed of himself and hesitates to shoot him. If you even call Roman after killing Playboy X, Niko will admit he likes Dwayne better and that is why he killed Playboy X.

But other than that, whenever I play through the story, I kill Playboy X because I just plain don't like him.

God, I'm so sorry for this. I hate how much of an ignorant asshole I used to be.

Edited by D T

Dwayne is cool and a good guy so I chose Playboy X.

Never liked X that much and when he told me to kill Dwayne, the person who took care of X like a son and since Dwayne was already

pretty much "at the bottom", felt like not wanting to live anymore and had no friends, it was kind of easy choice.

Somehow I could little bit relate to Dwayne.

Edited by Markwey

To my earlier post, Niko also tells Dwayne that he reminds him of himself. I doubt Niko would want to kill someone like that, especially if he had a choice.

I always killed Playboy.I actually liked Dwayne but that great apartment and backup are good too.