What's more important?

IAmMars

What's more important? Main Character or the map? choose between them.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What's more important? Main Character or the map? choose between them.

• The Map
    • Main Character
    • (for the people who don't know what CHOOSE means) BOTH.

Hey! this is my new poll... -__-' about the last poll: GTA V in store May 25th?.... the MOD asked me why I made a poll about that when it already was discussed a thousand times, well... i thought it would be more fun to see what people think in less than a second, instead of reading more than 200 pages. That's because i made the poll.

And I'm sorry, i didn't mean to troll or something, i just wanted your meaning.

IAmMars cookie.gif

senor_huevos_benedicto

I'd have to say a vast amount of rich, developed characters. However, a map is VERY important.

Tbh a decent map would be more important to me although obviously a decent protagonist is needed too... Oh and why have you given yourself a cookie again? lol

Tbh a decent map would be more important to me although obviously a decent protagonist is needed too... Oh and why have you given yourself a cookie again? lol

because I Fr¡CKIN' LIKE COOKIEZ cookie.gif

I voted for both, because the game would be poor if either was sub-par. If we have a poor map, the gameplay will suffer and lessen the fun. If the protagonist is boring/poorly written, the story will not capture our attention and make the game bland.

And uh... first post here. Hello! happy.gif

( I'll do my best to not be banned here like I was from the Bethesda Forums hehehe)

izx6.jpg

Hydro_PlayboyX

its so hard to decide, but i think that character and storyline is more important than map but it is rockstar and GTA so i think both map and character will be perfect

GRINCH ASS BITCH

I honestly couldn't care less about the protagonist as long as he's able to run fast, drive cars, and fly jets. The map is far more important to me.

thatstupidbug

protagonist. the city will became boring after some times, but a great protagonist and a great story are unforgettables

I love open game worlds, so if the map is awesome then it's a win for me. As much as I can appreciate a strong main character, I'll spend much more time in game if the map is rife with places to explore and fine sights to see. So the first thing I think about when a new GTA is announced is always the location, and what the map will be like.

because I Fr�CKIN' LIKE COOKIEZ cookie.gif

I am so great to these forums, I think I will give myself 3 cookies. cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Okay, now that I have chowed down on those, I feel like the map is MUCH more important than a main character.

G1T

Sorry, but this topic is probably the most non-debate, useless topic of all topics. It's like saying whats more important about owning a safe; the safe or the combination?

In IV the actual star was Liberty City in my opinion so I have to go with the map on this one.

It's like a car, map exterior & interior, protag the engine. Map 'Car' looks go everywhere & people see it. The protag 'engine' can be as fast as it wants but you aren't aloud to drive that fast. So at the end of the day right, you do the story in 10-30 hours but you're going to spend 100+ hours on mp or free roaming so I picked map. If you don't understand my post have a FJ then read it again.