Would be this a hint to LV

skillz7855

I stumbled across this twitter account that this guy (Arkamedis)said to go to in the analysis trailer.The information on this twitter seems kind of like a hotel advertisement in Los Ventures.So maybe LV is in the game.

Damn, the guys up top don't want me spilling gossip! See you in 2012. Jane Bell out.

7 Apr

PinkSwanLV The Pink Swan LV  

Lovely staff meetup last night at the LP. Love this place, flaking paint but cheap liquor! http://twitpic.com/4hmftu

6 Apr

Can't get enough of these MC Mints! Why can't they sponsor us and provide free fresh breath? http://twitpic.com/4hc4ed

5 Apr

Our PR Assistant Garry sent this in whilst walking in Algonquin arranging our new sponsor! LOOK, we're booking! http://twitpic.com/4fh1sv

31 Mar

Phew, back inside, just been told Rodeo's Didier Sachs have signed for the Swan's Grand Terrace Auditorium (#GTA for the illiterates)

31 Mar

Our poster round the corner. Ignore flyUS we've dropped them as our sponsor. > Chirper for BitterSweet < http://twitpic.com/4fgjsr

31 Mar

@LSSteve We're sorry to hear that your auto was stolen from our resort, 5th one this year! $5 coupon for our Grand Reopening on it's way!

31 Mar

For those of you stupid enough not to live in and around San Andreas, we'll be showing off our ad poster shortly.

31 Mar

We're reopening VERY soon! More expensive rooms than ever! BOOK NOW

twitter

Edited by skillz7855

If this account is related to R*, it could be a major hint.

But I guess it´s just some fan who likes to post some bullsh*t.

Dude that twitter account has been going for awhile. I found it months n months ago. How did they know it was SA or is it just coincedence.

Hmm, who knows.. It does seem kinda like a Rockstar thing to do, but to make it this obvious? I guess we'll have to wait and see on the next bit of info we get.

The PinkswanLV twitter stuff is old and fake.

And if they're going to include anything outside of Southern California in GTA V, they wouldn't have been so specific in the announcement.

I did a quick google search of "The Lucky Penny" and came across this website, which actually looks and and reads like a website rockstar could have cooked up, looks like one of those websites you could visit in IV. But it is ended in .org so it may be real... I don't know if it's real or what, but it seems like a satire.

Have a look at this... could this be a website in V?

http://www.pennypriestess.org/

Edited by FRA1Z3R

And if they're going to include anything outside of Southern California in GTA V, they wouldn't have been so specific in the announcement.

If its fake... their good, real good

If its fake... their good, real good

Agreed

多伦多V是真棒。

Any proof that it's fake?

And they would not tell us that LV is in even if it would be. They would tell us what we saw in the trailer, which is exactly like they did. If LV is in, they would want that to be kept secret for a later reveal, probably via trailer.

Don't really know what to think of this, it kinda has it's "Rockstar" writing and stuff. Can't really decide whether fake or not.

senor_huevos_benedicto

This is way too old.

Look at the description of the twitter account. The Pink Swan, Las Venturas is soon ready to open its doors after a gigantic, overbudget refurb, bringing it kicking and screaming into 2011.

www.rockstargames.com/V

GentlemanSquid

I can only assume that this is faker than a Playboy model's breasts. I think it might be the ramblings of a hopeful GTA fan.

Any proof that it's fake?

And they would not tell us that LV is in even if it would be. They would tell us what we saw in the trailer, which is exactly like they did. If LV is in, they would want that to be kept secret for a later reveal, probably via trailer.

Don't really know what to think of this, it kinda has it's "Rockstar" writing and stuff. Can't really decide whether fake or not.

If it was more than Southern California they wouldn't have said anything about the location at all, just let the trailer speak for itself, then they would leave it up to the gaming world to speculate.

tenpennyisplainevil
I did a quick google search of "The Lucky Penny" and came across this website, which actually looks and and reads like a website rockstar could have cooked up, looks like one of those websites you could visit in IV. But it is ended in .org so it may be real... I don't know if it's real or what, but it seems like a satire.

Have a look at this... could this be a website in V?

http://www.pennypriestess.org/

Found anything interesting? It does look like a R* website.

i still think Las Venturas and San Fierro will be in the game,,,,,

i mean, it say San Andreas on the plates on the cars not Los Santos......In GTA IV (Episodes from liberty city) it say Libert City.

and in GTA San Andreas they didnt show LV and SF in the first trailer, they showed it in the 2:nd

trailer #1

trailer #2

trailer #3

get what i mean? biggrin.gif

i mean, it say San Andreas on the plates on the cars not Los Santos......In GTA IV (Episodes from liberty city) it say Libert City.

In GTA IV the license plates reads Liberty City State, and "LIBERTY CITY" as a place-holder for the numbers. In GTA V it reads San Andreas, and the numbers are randomly generated.

Germanviking86

If there is going to be LV and SF, your going to have to have countryside going both ways the size of Red Dead Redemption.

and in GTA San Andreas they didnt show LV and SF in the first trailer, they showed it in the 2:nd

trailer #1

trailer #2

trailer #3

San Andreas is a state. The license plates in IV are Liberty State license plates, as Liberty City is Based off of New York City and New York City is in New York State. Liberty City is in Liberty State. So the license plates say San Andreas, as that's the state. My license plates say Ontario, but Ontario isn't a city.

Also with San Andreas they announced the entire state of San Andreas. Trailer 1 may have only Shown Los Santos, but the first news article on the game, released in May 2004, announced that the game would "Follow Carl 'CJ' Johnson on an adventure that will take him around the entire state of San Andreas". Trailer 1 was released at the End of August 2004, only 2 months before the game launched. So No. Las Venturas and San Fierro wont be in the game, even though we all want them to be.

Me though? Not so much. Huge maps are amazing and fun to explore, like Just Cause 2, but I prefer Smaller, more detailed maps. I mean if R* can some manage a Just Cause 2 sized map that is detailed more then we even thought possible, I would jizz in my pants 10 times over, but I don't see that happening until GTA VI at the earliest.

If it was more than Southern California they wouldn't have said anything about the location at all, just let the trailer speak for itself, then they would leave it up to the gaming world to speculate.

If they don't say anything, people will become nuts for not getting some information of the location, even tho we clearly see L.A. in the trailer people might think it would be the whole San Andreas since the plates says it (which some think), but if they say something, than a lot of people will believe that it is just "that",since Rockstar themselves says it and by that they could drop the hype bomb to a whole new level because we did not expect there to be anything else.

Not saying anything = People see the San Andreas plates and really believe its the whole of San Andreas and get disappointed when the truth is revealed. (I would)

Saying something and surprise us later = People believe their words, and then get a lot more hyped if the world is bigger than Rockstar told us.

trailer #1

trailer #2

trailer #3

facedesk.gif

If they don't say anything, people will become nuts for not getting some information of the location, even tho we clearly see L.A. in the trailer people might think it would be the whole San Andreas since the plates says it (which some think), but if they say something, than a lot of people will believe that it is just "that",since Rockstar themselves says it and by that they could drop the hype bomb to a whole new level because we did not expect there to be anything else.

Not saying anything = People see the San Andreas plates and really believe its the whole of San Andreas and get disappointed when the truth is revealed. (I would)

Saying something and surprise us later = People believe their words, and then get a lot more hyped if the world is bigger than Rockstar told us.

That's not a surprise, that is deliberately misleading everyone who's paying attention. Just so they could go "fooled ya!" later? That's not how adults behave.

TheHippyJesus

trailer #1

trailer #2

trailer #3

facedesk.gif

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone posted this a while ago, so I'll just quote my old post...

I remember that account was made by someone on this forum, grope_4_that_date perhaps. Either way, it's not linked to Rockstar.

They weren´t specific.. suicidal.gif

Jesus Christ on a crutch.

To put it in nice, simple terms:

If your mom says "I put a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox" before you run to catch the school bus, that means you have a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox. It doesn't mean there isn't also an apple, or a pudding cup, or a juice box, or one of those stupid cheese things you peel apart. It simply means that the primary component of your lunch is a turkey sandwich. It might be the case that the turkey sandwich is the only thing in your lunchbox, or it might not, but you have no way to be sure until you open it.

But if she says "I only put a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox", it means there's only a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox, and that she doesn't love you.

Saying "IT IS X" specifies the subject. Saying "IT IS ONLY X" limits the subject. This is basic. And at no point so far has any statement from Rockstar limited the subject to "Los Santos is the only city". They have simply specified that Los Santos is the primary city. They have never said "only", or used any language that functions the same as "only".

What someone else thinks they meant, or wants them to have meant, doesn't enter into it.

Anyone who says "I KNOW it's only LS" or "I KNOW SF and LV are in it too" or "I KNOW that there will be other cities that aren't SV or LS" and thinks that the available confirmed information somehow backs them up is just plain, flat-out, demonstrably fooling themselves.

And even if your guess turns out to be accurate, it was still only a guess. Calling Heads on a coin toss and winning doesn't make you a genius, it just means you beat the 50/50 odds.

Edited by C2H5OH

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!

They weren´t specific.. suicidal.gif

Jesus Christ on a crutch.

To put it in nice, simple terms:

If your mom says "I put a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox" before you run to catch the school bus, that means you have a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox. It doesn't mean there isn't also an apple, or a pudding cup, or a juice box, or one of those stupid cheese things you peel apart. It simply means that the primary component of your lunch is a turkey sandwich. It might be the case that the turkey sandwich is the only thing in your lunchbox, or it might not, but you have no way to be sure until you open it.

But if she says "I only put a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox", it means there's only a turkey sandwich in your lunchbox, and that she doesn't love you.

Saying "IT IS X" specifies the subject. Saying "IT IS ONLY X" limits the subject. This is basic. And at no point so far has any statement from Rockstar limited the subject to "Los Santos is the only city". They have simply specified that Los Santos is the primary city. They have never said "only", or used any language that functions the same as "only".

What someone else thinks they meant, or wants them to have meant, doesn't enter into it.

Anyone who says "I KNOW it's only LS" or "I KNOW SF and LV are in it too" or "I KNOW that there will be other cities that aren't SV or LS" and thinks that the available confirmed information somehow backs them up is just plain, flat-out, demonstrably fooling themselves.

And even if your guess turns out to be accurate, it was still only a guess. Calling Heads on a coin toss and winning doesn't make you a genius, it just means you beat the 50/50 odds.

Southern California is specific, considering it is a geographical area that excludes both LV and SF. Doesn't get much more specific than that as far as those cities are concerned. suicidal.gif