GTA to be released this fall?

20cent

Hey guys, I was watching Game Trailers' Bonus Round and watched this discussion on V. Here's the link:

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/601?ch=2

BTW fast forward to the 30:00 minute mark...

One of the guys mentioned GTA coming out this fall especially around election time....

I think this is a very real thing that could happen especially judging how the Houser's aren't scared to face the government lol

Thats the best bet right now, but I believe by the 3rd trailer, well get a release date.

Well they are predicting, just like may be similar to the Games Master page where it claims to be 70% complete.

Thats the best bet right now, but I believe by the 3rd trailer, well get a release date.

Unrelated: Trialz i remember from the MW3 forums, do you remember a member named Shadow Wolf?.

Back on topic: New trailer should be coming any time soon

多伦多V是真棒。

I think it's true, because i think it would be very strange if Rockstar doesn't show anything like trailers and info and stuff.... were already almost 3 months after the first trailer and we still didn't get anything, it wouldn't surprise me if we'll get to see a trailer next month or maybe even this month, and then finally @ fall 2012 i will be playing my head off at GTA V

Hey guys, I was watching Game Trailers' Bonus Round and watched this discussion on V. Here's the link:

One of the guys mentioned GTA coming out this fall especially around election time....

I think this is a very real thing that could happen especially judging how the Houser's aren't scared to face the government lol

It's a shame that America isn't the centre of the universe, amirite?

You could have used my thread to discuss this cool.gif

However, I always believed in a fall 2012 release anyway! Not because election time...

Edited by Versous

GentlemanSquid

Well, we can only guess at this point, but the reasonable assumption would be this fall. You never know though, it could announce that it's coming out in fall, then be delayed like Max Payne 3.

senor_huevos_benedicto

I'm not sure how it will be Houser "standing up to the government."

But anyway, "fall" (or Autumn if you're speaking correctly) is in the realistic zone for the release, the zone being from late Autumn 2012 to late Spring 2013.

senor_huevos_benedicto

Oh yeah, Keighley knows nothing on this.

And neither does the legendary Pach-Attack...by E3.

Unfortunately, as the time passes, my hopes are dying, and I'm afraid I have to say it is most probably going to be released this fall. I would really love if they release it this summer. Then are going to be holidays and all, so you will have time to play it. I got my favorite GTAs SA and VC in summer, so I would love GTAV then, too.

But, according to all that stuff circling on net, unfortunately, this year will be f*cked up.

f*ck fall, school begins then. sad.gif

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.

I seriously hope its release this fall. I will be pissed if this comes out in 2013. Just because max payne 3 is delay dont mean gta v have to be delay. R* will miss out on a lot of money.

Edited by Gtaman_92

Mr Bubbleguts

I'm guessing in order for R* to make max profits 2013 release would be better. Barely any blockbuster games have been announce for 2013. 2013 game line up is wide open.

G1T

^ yeh but where does Agent fit into this? f*ck waiting till 2014 for that!

senor_huevos_benedicto

I wouldn't be surprised if Agent is pushed back until the PS4.

If you guys watched the rest of the Bonus Round a lot of the "analysts" seem to think that the next gen consoles won't be coming out for awhile (except that one douche) so I would think V would be pushed to early 2013...then again, next gen consoles might start they're advertising and why not make the game for the next gen and help advertise a big hitter for the new consoles confused.gif

It's possible but I doubt it. They've supposedly been developing Agent for PS3's hardware for years now. If anything, they're waiting to see if they can swing a PS3/xBox720 release, provided the new xBox is released by 2014. This seems like a reasonable release window for Agent if late 2012/2013 will be dominated by V and V DLC. Only time will tell if PS4 is released this soon (as I understand it, PS3's life cycle is supposed to last until 2016/2017).

GrandTheftAuto101
Hey guys, I was watching Game Trailers' Bonus Round and watched this discussion on V.  Here's the link:

It's a shame that America isn't the centre of the universe, amirite?

center

I would like it to come out this summer because of the summer vacation. But I will be content with a fall release if it is worth it and an amazing game.