GTA III And Vice city Coming to PS3

MiamiVice1984

Cole Phelps Gta

what about 360 ? i have a 360 i want to play it too.

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Those are PSN re-releases, NOT HD ports.

They have been on XBL for a while now.

Cole Phelps Gta

i dont have x box live sucks to be me i guess

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Xbox360 has good support for Xbox 1 games. PS3's compatibility for PS2 games is not good or non-existent on some PS3's.

So if you want them on 360, just buy the Xbox 1 games... Like I did.

This could be true.

This year is 10 years since Vice City came out, they could celebrate that by releasing VC and III to PS3 console, & Vice City to mobile devices, like it was done with GTA 3 for it's 10 year anniv.

I would like to have San Andreas too... That could defenately gear me up for GTAV!

Oh f*ck yes, can't wait for these games, buying them without a doubt.

And yes agreed, San Andreas would complete it.

Moved to GTA Series Chat. Probably the most fitting forum (certainly more-so than GTAV's tounge.gif)

31805323.png

Those are PSN re-releases, NOT HD ports.

They have been on XBL for a while now.

No they haven't. Only San Andreas is available as a Classic Xbox game on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Yesss,hope there will be other three PS2 games and disc version becouse PSN wouldn't accept my credit card.

senor_huevos_benedicto

This is great news! I was planning on doing a GTA-marathon from 3 onwards so this will save me buying these for the PS2!

However, I was really eager to start and now I'm not sure how long this will take. sad.gif

ESRB have put Sony Entertainment as the publisher rather than Rockstar Games, meaning this is almost certainly a PSN release of the PS2 version. Nothing more, nothing less.

senor_huevos_benedicto
ESRB have put Sony Entertainment as the publisher rather than Rockstar Games, meaning this is almost certainly a PSN release of the PS2 version. Nothing more, nothing less.

My thoughts exactly, this will no doubt be part of the "PS2 Classics" thing that they're doing.

Well 360 already can play GTA 3,VC and SA from disk. With GTA SA already being on XBL. PS3 slims cant play them from disks. Most likely they are not HD remakes, there most likely just ports. Which is why if they are being published by sony, they will be exclusive to PS3 via PS2 classics.

what about a re-release of III and VC for PS2 for europe & US with new ratings
Really? No. Nobody really makes PS2 games anymore. Yea, rockstar still ships GTA SA new for PS2. I see it at meijers all the time for $20. Its the greatest hits edition and new, but GTA 3 and VC is still too old to be re shipped. Plus too much money for them to package and send it out. Better if it remained digital. Edited by ccrogers15
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Its the greatest hits edition and new, but GTA 3 and VC is still too old to be re shipped. Plus too much money for them to package and send it out. Better if it remained digital.

A bit off topic here, but I was actually wondering if there's any chance whatsoever I can find an new unopened version of both GTA III and VC for PS2 anywhere (non-online)? I know it's a silly question, especially since it's been 11 and 10 years for both games respectively, but see, I collect video games and while I do own GTA 3, it's not in the original box, instead it's in this silly faux GTA box they had a GameStop.

OT: I am very excited for these ports. I hope I can purchase them both together at a reduced price - but if not, I'll still be getting them icon14.gif

do ps2 classics have trophies? if not then im not gonna bother gettin it since i have both of them on disk and can play on my backwards compatible PS3

I still have my PS2 and all my classic GTA games. It would only be worth it to download III and VC on my PS3 if there's trophy support.

They will probably too,after PS Vita establish itself on market and PSP die off becouse it's still active console.

Its the greatest hits edition and new, but GTA 3 and VC is still too old to be re shipped. Plus too much money for them to package and send it out. Better if it remained digital.

A bit off topic here, but I was actually wondering if there's any chance whatsoever I can find an new unopened version of both GTA III and VC for PS2 anywhere (non-online)? I know it's a silly question, especially since it's been 11 and 10 years for both games respectively, but see, I collect video games and while I do own GTA 3, it's not in the original box, instead it's in this silly faux GTA box they had a GameStop.

OT: I am very excited for these ports. I hope I can purchase them both together at a reduced price - but if not, I'll still be getting them icon14.gif

Only online probably. And most likely they are noobs selling the copies going for $500 saying "OH GOD LOL! AAAAHHH SUPER RARE UNOPENED HAHAHA PS2 OOOH!"

Kinda about as ridiculous as a 129 dollar xbox sanandreas copy new: http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Grand-Theft-Auto-S...rand+theft+auto

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How it shoud be:

GTA 3 and GTA VC with orginal Xbox visuals and audio with HD resolution and some trophies.

I'm afraid it will be like this :

exact port from the PS2 that will look horrible on large HD TV no trophies .

Rockstar please dont be greedy and lazy you are my last hope in video game industry. sad.gif

How it shoud be:

GTA 3 and GTA VC with orginal Xbox visuals and audio with HD resolution and some trophies.

I'm afraid it will be like this :

exact port from the PS2 that will look horrible on large HD TV no trophies .

Rockstar please dont be greedy and lazy you are my last hope in video game industry. sad.gif

I hope the GTA 3 and VC ports are from the original xbox.

Then if they do sanandreas, i hope its the PS2 port.