Which character from past GTA's would...

Kwabs

Which one?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• CJ - from GTA SA
    • Tommy - from GTA VC
    • Claude - from GTA III
    • Niko - from GTA IV
    • Toni - from GTA LC and LCS
    • Victor - from GTA VCS
    • Luis - from TBoGT
    • Johnny - TLAD

It think this question is pretty clear.

Who do you want to see in V and why?

sh*t, I picked the wrong one. sad.gif I thought you meant Toni, the DJ, from Vice City who I am obviously entranced with.

G1T

sh*t, I picked the wrong one. sad.gif I thought you meant Toni, the DJ, from Vice City who I am obviously entranced with.

was there a DJ called toni in VC cry.gif

I didn't play VC for years, so I don't remember that.

was there a DJ called toni in VC cry.gif

I didn't play VC for years, so I don't remember that.

Yes, she was just lovely. My favorite GTA character. She's on Flash FM if you ever play it again. icon14.gif

G1T

Definitely Vercetti, that character alone is why vice city stood out more than the other GTA's

Harwood Butch3r

Tommy Vercetti is a god amongst men. If he was in GTA V he should have his own shrine and hell his own religion named "Vercettilism" for all his loyal followers.

Definitely Vercetti, that character alone is why vice city stood out more than the other GTA's

I agree.

VC was the best GTA and Tommy the best character.

@JoanCrawford

I still own VC so maybe I will biggrin.gif

But flash fm was rock if remember it right and I don't really like rock.

But Julio G was, I think the best DJ in any GTA.

He's was on radio los santos in SA.

The first time I heard him he said "That ain't cool, CHILL the f*ck out".

I just started laughing and failed the mission.

But he also said some really funny things about what happend on the streets.

Edited by ThaBoY

Definitely Vercetti, that character alone is why vice city stood out more than the other GTA\'s

I agree.

VC was the best GTA and Tommy the best character.

@JoanCrawford

I still own VC so maybe I will biggrin.gif

But flash fm was rock if remember it right and I don\'t really like rock.

But Julio G was, I think the best DJ in any GTA.

He\'s was on radio los santos in SA.

The first time I heard him he said \"That ain\'t cool, CHILL the f*ck out\".

I just started laughing and failed the mission.

Hmm... It definatley doesn\'t sound very much like rock to me but more like pop.

G1T

@JoanCrawford

Maybe...

But I think you know more about this then me, cause VC is a memory for me. biggrin.gif

I chose CJ.

He was cool but I just couldn't choose between Tommy and him so I just picked him.

I chose CJ.

He was cool but I just couldn't choose between Tommy and him so I just picked him.

Same here buddy!

Which would I "like" to show up? The answer to that is Tommy. Which is realistically possible to show up and would I enjoy seeing? Niko for sure.

It'd be cool if we 'll see tommy in V but I doubt that 'll happen.

But I think it's possible that we 'll see Niko again. colgate.gif

I chose CJ, i remember owning every GTA game for ps2 but when i replayed them, i remembered most missions of SA and remembered what an awesome game it was, if CJ came back, it'd be like a dream rolleyes.gif

I would like to see Niko, i have played other GTAs before IV but in IV i actually did the missions and stuff.

Vic Vance will never be there... he died in shootout in Vice City wink.gif

You never know ph34r.gif

Maybe an ambulance came and saved his life, and he was just living in silence and peace till V ph34r.gif

@djbranston

I really think we 'll meet CJ in V.

Look at the guy running from the cops, he looks just like CJ.

Harwood Butch3r
I really think we 'll meet CJ in V.

Look at the guy running from the cops, he looks just like CJ.

Am I the only person who thinks the guy running from the cops looks absolutely nothing like CJ? CJ was in his 20s in SA. Fast forward 20 years later and he would be in his 40s. To me the guy doesn't look older than 30. Not to mention his face structure is different.

senor_huevos_benedicto

I don't particularly want to see previous characters as I feel it to be a new universe.

However, I believe that the guy in the white vest running away from the cops (not the younger one in the red car) is Carl (I think I dreamed that it was last night)

And if I had to choose one character, it would be Mike Toreno - a phenomenal character.

Hydro_PlayboyX

i voted for niko and he is only character from that list, along with johnny and luis who can come back in V

I chose Johnny because if a chapter of The Lost is in Los Santos we may see him.

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Punk-in-Drublic

None of them, not to mention that the majority of them are GTA III era characters. I would like to see Packie McReary make a return, if the game is set in present day Los Santos, therefore 4 years after the events of IV, that would give R* plenty of reasons integrate him into the storyline. Maybe he had to run away and start a new life in LS, maybe he has earned a sh*t load of money somewhere along the lines and decided to expand his growing criminal empire to the West Coast. Either way, some Packie and the McReary Mob would be great!

Also, i've not played Chinatown Wars yet but maybe a character from that game could be used, in IV there was a lack of Triads in the game that I would like to see in V. The majority of the game was centred around the Mafia, well, the last half of it anyway, I would like to see an equal use of different gangs.

Oh yeah, this Poll is not biased at all considering the game is taking place in CJ's hometown -_-

*Facepalm*

Anyways, I voted for Claude because we've only seen him with 10 Pixels, I want to see him in HD now. I imagine he'd look like Drake form Uncharted.