What Would Disappoint you the Most in GTA 5?

Crakbone335

i wouln't be dissapointed if there was anime in V to i want to see billboards of anime including haruhi suzumiya lucky star etc

Hmmmm

Don't you think anime supposted to be in GTA to?

Camel toes and anime? You won't be getting this game as you're clearly only 11.

i wouln't be dissapointed if there was anime in V to i want to see billboards of anime including haruhi suzumiya lucky star etc

Hmmmm

Don't you think anime supposted to be in GTA to?

There was an anime parody in The Ballad of Gay Tony. PRINCESS ROBOT BUBBLEGUM! But you're a little deluded if you think that Rockstar will put a real show into the game.

This wouldn't be crushing or anything - but I love how in IV, the alleys are so detailed. There are tons of places where you can sneak through from one street to another, or literally travel through one series of interconnected alleys for several minutes. I hope they keep that and maybe even add more.

Also, I'll be disappointed if they don't bring back the flamethrower from III - and while we're at it, the jumping car cheat.

If the Hydra was only in a mission and not for later use... Or just like air strike and thats it.. ugh That was my favorite thing in SA

Interiors on par with all of GTA IV's outings, It was a cheat, a simple cut and paste for interior space, sadly I think they lacked time to do something nice, but hope things improve in the years to come!!

Cole Phelps Gta

lets put it this way...... if ANYONE says crime is dead i'll legit punch a whole in my wall

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

lets put it this way...... if ANYONE says crime is dead i'll legit punch a whole in my wall

Crime is dead. Go on I dare ya to punch a "whole" in your wall. orly.gif