What Would Disappoint you the Most in GTA 5?

Crakbone335

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What Would Disappoint you the Most in GTA 5?

-What feature would disappoint you if it was added?

-What feature would disappoint you if its not added?

-Or in general, what would disappoint you in GTA 5?

Im not saying GTA 5 will be disappointing i just want to know peoples opinions.

Personally i would be disappointed if there is no vehicle customization, even though its not Need for Speed, it is Grand Theft "AUTO". vehicles are a

big part of the game. Anyways whats you're opinion?

(I checked if there were any similar forums to this, i didn't find any but if there is, sorry.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Crakbone335

If they've recycled anything from GTA 4, which they've proven to have already done.

Damn son, so you're already disappointed? I don't think V can let me down honestly, I have faith in rockstar to produce a great game and I honestly don't see how they could f*ck Los Santos up.

Los Santos Pedestrian
If they've recycled anything from GTA 4, which they've proven to have already done.

They'll recycle things from the game's predecessor, which might just be deleted before the final version. Like all of the vehicles from Vice City that were in GTA San Andreas beta as placeholders, along with the Vice City engine.

...They're using the same engine?

IV kicked ass BTW.

PassiveSurveillance

I'm not saying IV wasn't a great game, but we all know it's going to be VERY similar indeed. That may not be a bad thing, but I've yet to see anything spectacular.

OwnBiggestFan

I'd be disappointed if they don't continue any themes from GTA: San Andreas. For example, it would be great if they include what were building sites in SA, now as finished projects. I also remember a building that said a 6 floor 'ZIP' shop was going to be put there, that would be cool! Those are just small things though.

I'd be most disappointed if they didn't have any separate places because the trailer only showed Los Santos and Mt. Chilliad. It has been confirmed that the map will be big so I do hope that Red County/Bone County is on the other side of Mt. Chilliad because my biggest problem with IV was that there was no countryside to go through, it was just skyscrapers.

StateofMind15

I'd be disappointed if they made you level up to unlock weapons in free mode

I'd be more disappointed if there was health regeneration and auto-aim.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

If the countryside ended up being smaller than the city itself. Judging by the trailer, Los Santos isn't going to be that big, so I sure as hell hope that the surrounding area is massive.

-I would be disappointed if there's no more freedom provided in how to execute missions (multiple ways to get them done).

-I would be disappointed if the map isn't noticeably bigger than III's San Andreas.

I'm not saying IV wasn't a great game, but we all know it's going to be VERY similar indeed. That may not be a bad thing, but I've yet to see anything spectacular.

You're basing this judgement on one trailer. There will be similarities between all GTA titles we see this generation, just as there was with the III era. But as we saw with that it wasn't all bad. San Andreas came out just three years after GTA III. Look how much the series evolved in those three years (let's not forget fan favourite Vice City either).

It's now been almost four years since IV. Nearly everyone loved The Ballad of Gay Tony, so going by this, Rockstar only need to keep GTA in that colourful, explosive direction and they have a winner. First step has been taken: head to a colourful, sunnier location.

If the don't improve the multiplayer. It was just too basic and leveling was painful. @ the guy who said something about autoaim: You can always turn it off.

Edited by Mikey_Navaja

Harwood Butch3r

I'd be disappointed if the story starts off serious then takes a U turn and starts making us do things like stealing green goo or being a government spy.

SA was fun, but the story was f*cked up IMO. I just want consistency like GTA IV.

Edited by Miamivicecity

I'd be disappointed if the story starts off serious then takes a U turn and starts making us do things like stealing green goo or being a government spy.

SA was fun, but the story was f*cked up IMO. I just want consistency like GTA IV.

things did kind of strange once you were ousted from los santos, but gta iv's storyline was pretty dark and i had a hard time identifying with niko and all of his eastern european ex-soviet bloc woes. hopefully they'll find a happy medium with V, some of that good ol gangster sh*t mixed in with a little bit of light heartedness and classic rockstar humor as well. the fact that we're finally leaving LC for a much sunnier locale already sets the tone for a less heavy story imo

What would disappoint me about GTA V would be if:

1. All the cars from IV shown in the trailer were removed from the game. A lot of cars from IV are still seen in modern-day L.A., so it would be dumb to do that.

2. The game has a lot of childish sex jokes. I know that GTA is known for such jokes, but the scale of it in IV was annoying.

3. The rumors are true and the game takes place in 2008.

4. The game has the endless sea... again.

5. Los Santos is smaller than Liberty City, and there are no other major cities in the game.

6. No Animals

Aka, a lot of stuff.

Los Santos Pedestrian

that one mission: HEY [insert protag name here] GO HELP MY HOMIES OUT WITH THIS DEAL A'IGHT

that mission after it: HEY [insert protag name here] GO ROB THE ARMY BASE AND STAL A TANK + JETPACK

Harwood Butch3r

things did kind of strange once you were ousted from los santos, but gta iv's storyline was pretty dark and i had a hard time identifying with niko and all of his eastern european ex-soviet bloc woes. hopefully they'll find a happy medium with V, some of that good ol gangster sh*t mixed in with a little bit of light heartedness and classic rockstar humor as well. the fact that we're finally leaving LC for a much sunnier locale already sets the tone for a less heavy story imo

Just as I had a hard time identifying with CJ. I mean I wanted to, but as you said things get strange when you first leave LS. With GTA IV even though it was mostly dark (It still had its light hearted moments) because it was consistent throughout I could connect with Niko much better as we weren't put into really ridiculous situations. The game still had its ott moments, but no story element really felt out of place.

I have no problem with a more light hearted game, but it needs to remain consistent throughout IMO. I don't want GTA V to have GTA IV like moments (aka more emotional and serious) only to go on some weird tangent later on like SA.

Even GTA III and VC had more consistent stories than SA I feel.

Edited by Miamivicecity

If I have to go to the bathroom, eat, sleep at certain times, pay bills, work out, go to a repetitive 9 to 5 factory job, fill up my car with gas, and follow every traffic law, I'm walking.

RDR-esque multiplayer.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

Harwood Butch3r

If I have to go to the bathroom, eat, sleep at certain times, pay bills, work out, go to a repetitive 9 to 5 factory job, fill up my car with gas, and follow every traffic law, I'm walking.

GTA will never be that realistic (Except eating and working out. That was already in SA). People complain about GTA IV's "realism", but they don't realize how lucky they are R* didn't add sh*t like that to it.

I wouldn't worry mate. It'll never happen.

I won't be disappointed. It's virtually impossible for Rockstar to make a disappointing GTA game. It's their baby and they pay extra attention to all details. Although they've put a lot on their plate this time around, I think as usual they will deliver another ground-breaking GTA.

I want a story that is a little more lenient and fun. Also, if they doesn't add tons of safe houses to purchase I will be majorly pissed. I also need to have girlfriends implemented in the game, or else. Did you hear that R*!? OR ELSE.

G1T

ThEtRuThSANANDREAS69
I'll be disappointed if I die before GTA V comes out

hahaha pretty much this.

Harwood Butch3r
I'll be disappointed if I die before GTA V comes out

hahaha pretty much this.

Those Mayans and their "prophecy" better be wrong if the game doesn't come out until 2013. ph34r.gif

i think the lack of effort with the emergency vehicles... sirens/lights/realism

ANTI-Joan Troll Crawford

Gtaplayaminigun

I'd be disappointed if it lacks good side missions and if the main missions are repetitive and easy like in IV. IV was the only one that made me kind of bored in my first playthrough(well, apart from vc in its later stages).