Empire Building!

GTA-King

Darth_Starkiller

VCS was a mix of VC and SA, but it was more SA. This time, I want it to be more VC.

And less OP. Currently playing VCS, I'm not even on the second island and already have $300,000

Just imagine: Driving around Los Santos, buying up some businesses with your henchmen. Slowly but surely building your criminal empire from the ground up. What a feeling of success that would be!

http://gta.wikia.com/Vercetti_Gang

cool.gif

Constantly play this while building an empire.

Huh, if there is an empire building feature like the one you and other posters sugested...I'll make a montage with this song showing the various businesses (legal and illegal) being started.

Best machinima ever?

• 4 weeks later...

Well... it seems empire building may not be a feature in the game.

Maybe it will be in a sense though. Just look at Michael. This is a guy who has already built his empire. A guy who has won. But what's it like when you've already won? That is something I can't wait to find out! Something fresh! icon14.gif

catspider.gif

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

NotNikoBellic
Is not just a great idea TC, it what is going to make me purchase V or forgetting about it immediately.

Mark my words:

Either R* does something like that...or sooner or later some other Dev will come up with it and put R* forever to shame.

I'm tired of "open-world gaming evolutions" that are nothing more than driving faster cars in a huge, boring (but beautifully design) environment.

It's either what you proposed or retirement for GTA.

I agree with this

^ Yeah, but read my previous post.

Don't you think Michael's story will be a fresh aspect to empire building? If not, I respect your opinion.

kSTG7.png

IIRC, Houser said something about buying and selling items in GameInformer. Correct me if I'm wrong.

spacer.png

IIRC, Houser said something about buying and selling items in GameInformer. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, that's just the economy.

He didn't say anything about building a criminal empire. I honestly think R* plans to show us what happens AFTER you build a criminal empire, with Michael's story. It will be fresh, and interesting. icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

Building an empire is confirmed to be dead. Not happening.

Read my recent posts, you dunce! tounge.gif

kSTG7.png

I was renforcing it!

Added bit: Now go lick poster girls snatch for me. (better yet, turn the poster around and lick her arsehole for me)

tounge2.gif

Edited by Signal1

I was renforcing it!

Added bit: Now go lick poster girls snatch for me. (better yet, turn the poster around and lick her arsehole for me)

tounge2.gif

Oh, lol. What is your opinion on a story about what it's like once an empire has already been built though?

And if I was to turn the poster around and lick right where her snatch is, I'd be licking the inside of Chop's mouth.

user posted image

tounge.gif

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

• 2 months later...

Maybe Trevor Phillips' Enterprise has an empire building system to it, where you can gain business fronts, hire goons, ect.

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

Just imagine if all the GTA fans united to use everyones individual expertise in creating a GTA game - it would be epic.

You ain't lying, I've been told they check these forums out as well as others to get a sense of what the fans want so hopefully that's true and the developers have been watching/listening

Ya if it was like Linux Ya....But Rockstar are not known for listening to fans. This is all wishlists and speculation. I doubt you will get anything this complex this time round. Despite 8 months of time to make changes.

Its just too much work. Work they arent willing to do when they can still have a life earn maximum profits and kick back.

"Something Fresh" Please dont be a sucker for "Adjectives" and Marketing terms!

This was the best feature from all GTA games imo. It was thing which made me love VCS even more, building a criminal empire is certainly thing which could be awesome but I'm not sure if it would fit V's story. But I would like to see it in future games if not in V. cool.gif

This was the best feature from all GTA games imo. It was thing which made me love VCS even more, building a criminal empire is certainly thing which could be awesome but I'm not sure if it would fit V's story. But I would like to see it in future games if not in V. cool.gif

Empire building could fit Trevor's story... with his drug & gun enterprise. icon14.gif

kSTG7.png

^ haha, thanks! icon14.gif

I think empire building could be one of Trevor's special traits. Just imagine driving around the countryside maintaining your empire, driving out to the desert to make gun/drug deals, fighting over territory with the AoD. I for one think that would be epic. It would fit into Trevor's story.

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

• 5 months later...

Since buying businesses has been confirmed for V, I have decided this topic deserves a bump. Looks like we will actually be able to build a criminal empire! But how far will that go you guys think? Will we have to launder our money at these businesses? Will we get a certain % of the earnings? Lots of things to consider now.

kSTG7.png

Since buying businesses has been confirmed for V, I have decided this topic deserves a bump. Looks like we will actually be able to build a criminal empire! But how far will that go you guys think? Will we have to launder our money at these businesses? Will we get a certain % of the earnings? Lots of things to consider now.

Dont get hopes up

Dont get hopes up

How could I get my hopes up? At least businesses has been confirmed. All part of having a criminal empire.

kSTG7.png

LibertyKing

[uselesspost]

user posted image

Empire Building aka 71 Broadway, Manhattan.

[/uselesspost]

Sorry I had to.

All we need now is drug dealing. Real estate, stocks and meth, one hell of an empire.

All we need now is drug dealing. Real estate, stocks and meth, one hell of an empire.

I forgot all about stocks. Maybe we can invest in our own businesses?

kSTG7.png

• 7 years later...

Can we move this to GTA VI please? 

Perhaps there..

Edited by BlueLion90

4 hours ago, BlueLion90 said:

Can we move this to GTA VI please? 

Perhaps there..

it's better to not have expectation, so you can be more surprised and less dissapointed

• Like 2