In Which Gen Of Consoles you want GTAV To Be

IBrahemoX1X

in which gen of consoles you want GTAV to be ?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. in which gen of consoles you want GTAV to be ?

• The New GEN Of Consoles .. XBOX 720 . PS4 we have to wait a lot !
    • Or The Current Gen Of Consoles .. XBOX 360 . PS3 . !!

Vote Away ,

I THINK THE NEW GEN OF CONSOLES . WILL BE BETTER CUZ THEY WILL HAVE STRONGER CPU'S .. AND THE GAME CAN BE MORE REALISTIC IN GRAPHICS . AND PHYSICS !! icon14.gificon13.gif

sorry for my bad ENGLISH .

Edited by IBrahemoX1X

It´s on current gen, just face it. icon14.gif

i'm not saying , on which gen of consoles should it be .. im just asking .. what do u prefer the current gen or the new gen

I think we'll see it on the original Xbox, and Playstation. Rockstar has given up on the current generation of systems due to stress.

Harwood Butch3r

Definitely current gen. Then GTA VI or whatever can be a clean slate for next gen.

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Wouldn't R* miss out on a shi­t ton of potential sales if they released it on the next generation of consoles? I mean, how many people already own PS3s/360s?

CryptReaperDorian

It might come out for the Wii U. I'm 99.9% certain it's going to come out the Xbox 360 and PS3, and it might possibly hit other platforms (like the PC and Wii U).

I wouldn't mind the wait but easily the current gen of consoles. I think it would be pretty stupid to release the trailer that early only for it to be released on some unreleased consoles....

caprisig.jpg

CryptReaperDorian
The current gen. I'm not ready to retire my 360 just yet.

If a new Sony console were to be released tomorrow (if it has backwards compatibility), then I would retire my PS3 since I believe it's about to get the YLOD. F'n-A!

I dont mean to be rude.. But who on earth would want R* to release GTA V on Next-Gen consoles.. Dont believe the rumors.. Next-Gen consoles wont be released before 2013-2014.. Nuff said

senor_huevos_benedicto

I want it to be released in the 6th generation.

Real Talk: I want them to take their time, which means that I think the game will come out in 2013, or late 2012 at the VERY EARLIEST.

There is NO CHANCE of the next gen systems coming out in 2013.

So it'll be on the current generation. Developers don't have next gen systems yet and they've already made a pretty much complete game world as seen in the trailer.

This generation.

I prefer this Gen, there's still alot of optimization that can be done and the current gen still looks awesome! Plus having only one gta this gen would suck.

I want it to be released in the 6th generation.

Real Talk: I want them to take their time, which means that I think the game will come out in 2013, or late 2012 at the VERY EARLIEST.

There is NO CHANCE of the next gen systems coming out in 2013.

So it'll be on the current generation. Developers don't have next gen systems yet and they've already made a pretty much complete game world as seen in the trailer.

This generation.

good . point !!!

Well the game has been announced, and next gen consoles haven't. So I think it's only logical to think it will be released for current gen. Obviously gaming companies know about next gen before we do so they can develop launch titles, but I don't see R* going that way. Current gen still has alot of potential as has been seen in their recent titles like RDR and LA Noire so I think they're far from finished with making full use of current consoles.

Judging by the trailer it's definately current generation.

GTA 6 will probably be on both current and next gen, I mean it's not like PS2-PS3, next gen will probably be full of 3D and motion gaming bullsh*t.

Not even going to vote its obviously going to be on this gen or they wouldn't of even announced the game yet.

i have a question .... can they make the game .. on the current gen of consoles , and the new gen of consoles ???

i have a question .... can they make the game .. on the current gen of consoles , and the new gen of consoles ???

Yes.

It would take longer and probably have alot of delays, but they wouldn't be the first company to develop games on two different generations of consoles. They already did it with the PSP and PS2, and DS though they weren't technically different gen's.

Definitely current gen. Then GTA VI or whatever can be a clean slate for next gen.

Well said. Imagine the retard brigade hearing that GTAV won't come out until the next gen does, they would cause this forum to crash down in flames, LOL.

CryptReaperDorian

Yes.

It would take longer and probably have alot of delays, but they wouldn't be the first company to develop games on two different generations of consoles. They already did it with the PSP and PS2, and DS though they weren't technically different gen's.

Well, it won't get delayed (for too long anyways) if R* were to release it on the Wii U. For GTA V, I'm really hoping for either the PC or the Wii U to be the lead platform. It's usually better to first make a game on the more advanced platforms before porting it to the weaker platforms.

Well honestly I would want GTA V to be on the current gen consoles.

My reasoning behind this is that with GTA IV, Rockstar got comfortable with the limitations, features, etc. of the consoles. GTA IV was just an experiment to see what the PS3 can do. Now that they've given the systems a test run, they can make a truly amazing game (GTA V) with their knowledge and experience.

ResidentPSYCHO

I am surprised that so many people want to see this gen go for so long when previous gens were only about 3 years or so long. I voted next gen as I am ready for a change of pace. Not to mention their is no better game than gta to see what a gen is capable of.

• 8 months later...
Kill Frenzy!

Your English isn´t even bad. By the Way Current Colsoles, VI will be in next gen.