Johnny is the voice?

ChrissDaMan

I get to think about something, Don't the guy that talking in the trailer sounds ALOT like Johnny Klebitz from GTA TLAD (the lost and damned)???????

he do say "Why did i move here, maybe it was the wether" and the Liberty City weater sucks

maybe im wrong, what u guys think confused.gif

"Balcony guy" sounds nothing like Johny

how do u know,we still dont know if thats the one talking but still if u think about it, he do sound like him just more relaxed

Edited by Chris CJ Jakobsson

I demand a lock.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

not him but it would be cool to see him make an appearance. L&D hinted the LOST chapter might be over, if it is, Johnny is probably doing something more "professional."

Edited by mute!

how do u know,we still dont know if thats the one talking but still if u think about it, he do sound like him just more relaxed

after listening to the trailer again, it does kinda sound like him. But in the L&D, did he ever mention he has kids.

after listening to the trailer again, it does kinda sound like him. But in the L&D, did he ever mention he has kids.

yeah,,, maybe he got kids after the game i mean, if so they could be 3 yrs old notify.gif

so its not imposible

They heavily implied that Balcony Man was the guy who was talking in the trailer by the shots and framing of him.

I'm not saying it's him, but if it's not I'm going to be like "wtf Rockstar?"

R* is obviously using motion capture like LA NOIRE in this game... and take a look at Ned Luke. Better yet, watch his videos on youtube.. It's him. Why don't people see that?

R* is obviously using motion capture like LA NOIRE in this game... and take a look at Ned Luke. Better yet, watch his videos on youtube.. It's him. Why don't people see that?

They're in denial.

We have no idea how much more improved the RAGE engine has become. It could just be the improvements to the engine. If Rockstar adds in motion-capture tech, then the game will require more than one disc for the Xbox 360 and will take up more space on a Blu-Ray Disc because motion-capture tech is a MEMORY GUZZLER!

Harwood Butch3r

Maybe you need a hearing test, because Johnny sounds nothing like the guy's voice in the trailer.