Jets and Planes in Multiplayers?

Lee Everett

Yay with very little lag (I expect some)

Nay if planes are bouncing all over the place.

Online dogfights ftw.

They absolutely need to be in MP.

How could we have dogfights otherwise?

Punching while making airplane sounds over the mic?

happy.gif

start by 2 players being on opposing skyscrapers, jump off to meet in the air start punching and shooting at one another. Whoever is left alive before hitting the ground is the unfortunate victor of free falling to their end.

start by 2 players being on opposing skyscrapers, jump off to meet in the air start punching and shooting at one another. Whoever is left alive before hitting the ground is the unfortunate victor of free falling to their end.

HOLY sh*t THAT'S BRILLIANT!

Seriously though, there will surely be jets in MP. And I can't see how they could lag the place. Helicopters don't lag, so planes shouldn't either. The only thing I really hope for MP is to get rid of that stupid lag in IVMP (not the mod) and FFS, better sync!

A definite yay from me. But not with unlimited ammo like in GTA IV. The trolls who grief you with constant rocket attacks from the buzzards used to ruin the game.

LethalCrizzle

Yes but i hope people dont mod GTA V as easily as they did on GTA IV. People with auto aim in helicopters was just pathetic and annoying.

Yes but i hope people dont mod GTA V as easily as they did on GTA IV. People with auto aim in helicopters was just pathetic and annoying.

for PC? i dont see anyone even doing that.. every1 on pc dont do that because everyone have god mode anyway

LethalCrizzle

for PC? i dont see anyone even doing that.. every1 on pc dont do that because everyone have god mode anyway

Xbox 360

Xbox 360

Don't you get banned from LIVE for doing that?

For me the answwer is nay. I say this because i think that the game would become all aviation depending on the types of planes. For me jets in Battlefield 3 kind of ruined the game for me because there was no ground combat and I think that the addition of planes would take away from an type of vehicle action.

Xbox 360

I think he means auto-aim from the settings menu icon14.gif

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Xbox 360

He doesn't know what he's talking about. I used to hang out with the "pilots" of GTA:IV on the 360. No one auto-aims, they are just that good. Most non-pilots won't believe it, but that's how it is. It takes a sh­it-ton of practice.

mafiahitman14

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

which means hell yes

Something called an ATTACK HELICOPTER ring a bell?

Planes? Why Not? Any Arguments Against? GTA is a game of freedom and not of limitations and communism, so I hope, planes will be avaible in Multiplayer, though I personally don't play Mutliplayer modes.

universetwisters

definently, as long as theres no lag

sTgL5iS.png

Planes? Why Not? Any Arguments Against? GTA is a game of freedom and not of limitations and communism, so I hope, planes will be avaible in Multiplayer, though I personally don't play Mutliplayer modes.

The only argument I have is it will be the "pilot epidemic" times 2! Much larger and worse than before!

If there's more variety of just an RPG to shoot them down then yes, in IV the amount of "spawnkillers" was ridiculous and unfair.. Luckily enough I'm pretty good at shooting those f*ckers out with my AR and blowing there nooby ass to smithereens with an RPG. But, for those who are new to the game and or are just trying to have a laugh, people in heli's are always the ones to piss you off. I'm thinking the mighty Javelin or Stinger.

Hate these pricks.

They actually think that they're good players when they have 4 miniguns vs. in most cases a pistol.. pathetic

Xbox 360

He doesn't know what he's talking about. I used to hang out with the "pilots" of GTA:IV on the 360. No one auto-aims, they are just that good. Most non-pilots won't believe it, but that's how it is. It takes a sh­it-ton of practice.

I know a lot of so called "good" GTA pilots and they all admit to cheating.

What they'll do is use a magic marker to draw a dot or cross-hair on the screen so they have better aim. Anyway I'm fine with jets and planes so long as I'm not getting spammed my rockets every time I spawn.

HirLWl5.gif

Xbox 360

not sure if serious...

i have seen someone using auto aim in the heli's with modding. it can be done, and is done by many.

The only argument I have is it will be the "pilot epidemic" times 2! Much larger and worse than before!

Yes, you're right. But same goes to weapons. You know, those noobs who are 9 years old and got no brainz who DM all time with Minigun... Minigun in GTA5... wow...

R* must include Planes as they must include weapons, cars, trucks and other stuff what kills and spams the map.

I think there should be planes, but no hydra jets or planes with weapons in freemode. The hydra jets should be left for another mode. So yes they should be in.

Yes, you're right. But same goes to weapons. You know, those noobs who are 9 years old and got no brainz who DM all time with Minigun... Minigun in GTA5... wow...

R* must include Planes as they must include weapons, cars, trucks and other stuff what kills and spams the map.

I really could care less if I'm blasted out of a Hydra 669 times! I've learned how to defend myself in a Annihilator and a Buzzard, and now I'll need to learn how to do it in a Hydra.

@Flashify; I cannot disagree with you. I've been shot to sh*t by those fags! One reason why I made myself learn how to shoot the guns. I'm a beast in a Buzzard though.

@gameboybp; you are right. Although, "drawing a marker" on your TV is not cheating. Using mods that automatically aim the guns for you is CHEATING! Even though you have a dot or crosshair on your TV from a marker, that doesn't mean it is any easier; now you have to pair up the crosshairs to fire instead of shooting into oblivion until you hit something. Not a cheat but a "firing aide"!

GRINCH ASS BITCH

What they'll do is use a magic marker to draw a dot or cross-hair on the screen so they have better aim.

A friend and I had also done that, but it didn't seem to help. You focus too much on the dot, not where you're actually shooting. Not sure how that would be considered cheating anyway, but whatever floats your boat. A good technique (if you're at least an above-average pilot) is to use the cinematic cockpit view. It's easier to line up the target on the screen.

@ pez555

Definitely calling you on your bullsh­it. There are no modders with the ability to auto-aim in a helicopter on a 360, I've met plenty of them. Getting raped by someone with good aim =/= auto aim. Search Youtube for some videos of the "good" pilots (although most of the best ones don't play anymore).

What they'll do is use a magic marker to draw a dot or cross-hair on the screen so they have better aim.

A friend and I had also done that, but it didn't seem to help. You focus too much on the dot, not where you're actually shooting. Not sure how that would be considered cheating anyway, but whatever floats your boat. A good technique (if you're at least an above-average pilot) is to use the cinematic cockpit view. It's easier to line up the target on the screen.

@ pez555

Definitely calling you on your bullsh­it. There are no modders with the ability to auto-aim in a helicopter on a 360, I've met plenty of them. Getting raped by someone with good aim =/= auto aim. Search Youtube for some videos of the "good" pilots (although most of the best ones don't play anymore).

You still cannot overlook the fact that SOMe of those pilots use third-party software or cheating devices to shoot people. A MAJORITY of pilots are legit. I'm a pilot; I'm decent but sometimes get too nrevous when shooting and f*ck up. Takes a helluva lot of practice and keeping calm under the pressure of being shot at and maintaining an equal, and consistent height. The best way to practice is to get into dogfights in GTA IV and in Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.

Weapons on Jets may only be air to air.

Thye might not have air to ground missiles.

Though dive bombing could be fun.