NASA allegidly storms armed agents into a Denny'sk

TreyCrll

So apperently if this is true, last year NASA agents terrified an old lady by rushing armed gaurds into a denny's restauraunt in order to recover a stolen moon rock that she was trying to sell on the black market for 1.7 million dollars.

Read the full story here.

Has anybody seen appolo 18? I know the movie is fake but this adds a small contribution to the "crazy killa crab" moon rocks theory lol

Gareth Alan Willmer
So apperently if this is true, last year NASA agents terrified an old lady by rushing armed gaurds into a denny's restauraunt in order to recover a stolen moon rock that she was trying to sell on the black market for 1.7 million dollars.

Has anybody seen appolo 18? I know the movie is fake but this adds a small contribution to the "crazy killa crab" moon rocks theory lol

All this over a rock what did an alien touch it or something colgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gif

All this over a rock what did an alien touch it or something colgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gif

Idk lol seems like it was valuable enough to beat up a 74 yo lady and get a good sum of cash though

Don't do drugs, kids.

I don't do any hard drugs, I just smoke which has been proven on many accounts to be safer than alcohol.

Edited by TreyCrll