BusinessIV

jitsuin

Just looked at this looks really good. Alot of time spent on it, well done, any chance a link soon when I get a better PC? Well done mate smile.gif

Hi :)

Triple Penetration

Perhaps it could be more graphic for the noobs like me who make only maps and weapons stuff and barely use script mods? I think this mod is great, but trying to understand it will be like trying to learn something in school.

Anyways, if it gets released, then I'll try to download my IV from steam and try it.

user posted image

graphics like what a picture of a dollar sign...GTFO

Edited by jitsuin

ttt updated vid biggrin.gif

edit, i just watched my vid and it's horrible, i was even confused, lol. I am reorganizing entire menu xD

Alright i fixed alot from that horrible 2nd video and i have a Beta prepared. The Beta is the business simulator only and no interactivity with peds and the gta world yet. My main concern was the business simulation and it's working well. I need people to test it to let me know about balance issues and exploits and stuff. I dont even have time to play video games...lol

So anyone who would like to test it out please email:

[email protected]

THANKS!!

Edited by jitsuin

I love the idea, so I just drive to it, hit Y and buy it? Finally, something to spend cash on....

Does it work with EFLC?

EDIT: Okay, I get to the green $ sign, nothing happens on 1.0.7.0, hitting Y doesn't do a thing.

Edited by Celticfang

I got a crash when using it with EFLC though so I went back to IV with 1070, it's odd, I'll fire IV up and PM you my scriptlog in a sec

EDIT: Loaded the script fine, didn't load the givemoney.cs one however so I made a backup and edited it, kept the one from the DL safe.

There you go, sent, yep I had a look at it and tweaked it for my own use, didn't work for me though, hitting the key in it does nada at all, same with the business script here, hit Y, nothing happens at all. Odd

Installed that to IV (1.0.7.0) and EFLC (latest Steam version 1.1.2.0) and no luck

Tried with dsound and xliveless, same issue for both (of the menu not working). Using the ones you PM'd me for both

From the top of the log when I ran EFLC just now to check:

2012-01-26 16:38:08 - Initializing ScriptHookDotNet v1.7.1.7 BETA (on GTA IV version 1.1.2.0 with C++ Hook version 0.5.1)