New World Order 'Conspiracy'

Bruceafc

Does anyone believe the new world order, there is plenty of proof and just wondering if people really believe it.

Do yourself a favour and watch those videos and do some research. If you call the 9/11 conspiracy thoerist crazy then your just stupid and need to wake up.

Yes i know i cant spell, lol.

Ps how do i make a poll, and make the videos visable on this forum so you dont have to open a new webpage

Edited by Bruceafc

Conspiracy/etc topic from Debates & Discussion is the way for you, friend. icon14.gif

To answer your inquiries regarding posting, Polls, I believe - correct me if I'm wrong - are disabled in Gen Chat atm. Elsewhere in the boards, there's a New Poll button next to the New Topic button. YouTube videos can be posted by pasting the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo part from your video link and insert it between [/*youtube], excluding the asterisk.

8wjrzl.png

vertical limit

The Illumunati?

My friend made me watch some videos of it in YouTube, it sounds very convincing.

The drawings in Denver Airport and 9/11 how there are squibs similar to man made demolition and a mass genocide.

I would give a f*ck if I had one.

Conspiracy/etc topic from Debates & Discussion is the way for you, friend. icon14.gif

To answer your inquiries regarding posting, Polls, I believe - correct me if I'm wrong - are disabled in Gen Chat atm. Elsewhere in the boards, there's a New Poll button next to the New Topic button. YouTube videos can be posted by pasting the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo part from your video link and insert it between [/*youtube], excluding the asterisk.

Ah hell no don't help the wacko's man, giving them encouragement only makes them worse. And certainly don't direct him to the D&D section.

If you call the 9/11 conspiracy thoerist crazy then your just stupid and need to wake up.

The only debate this guy is interested in is a masturbate.

Where do these guys come from?

GTAV board, normally.

Don't need another of these threads. And if we did it should be in D&D.

user posted image

Sorry chump, we're shutting this down.

user posted image

Brought to you by the

user posted image

4XEtraA.jpg