Max Payne 3 Delayed!

-NeMo-

Apparently Rockstar has told IGN that Max Payne 3's release has been delayed to May 15th in North America and May 18th internationally.

From a financial standpoint that renders a May release of GTA V utterly crazy, so it seems we will have to wait quite a bit longer sad.gif

While not explicitly talking about GTAV, there might be a hint in a quite from Strauss Zelnick. He says: "With Max Payne 3 now slated for May, our robust lineup of upcoming releases for fiscal 2013 is even stronger, including BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Spec Ops: The Line, XCOM, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and other titles yet to be announced for release that year." While absolutely no surprise to anybody, this is another hint that GTAV is scheduled to come out before May 2013...D'uh! So while May looks extremely unrealistic, the next probable release frame is October in my eyes, but we'll see.

Source: "May Payne 3 Release Window Moved" - IGN.com

You're late to the party.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).