Strange sounds being heard across the world

Linki

If its real (I think so, judging by the amount of vids in different locations) then it's something to do with frequencies or vibrations in the atmosphere (insert scientific explanation). Which is why people are linking it to HAARP 'cause of the HF frequency it transmits into the ionosphere. Very weird but also facsinating.

Looking at

, which is sounds recorded from space, which is caused by vibrations - the sound is almost identical to that heard in those vids.

Apparently it's a phnonemon which has been happening for years with no explanation. This is the first time I've ever heard of it though.

Edited by SmC12

Actually it's the Greybeards, we must sent them... the Dragonborn.

What's with the San Andreas "Follow the train CJ" jokes?

user posted image

Sounds like a Gaga song ,Creepy and Awful.

Are you just spamming with really unfunny jokes for the hell of it? dozingoff.gif

I believe they're the comments from the youtube vid, still crappy jokes nonetheless

vertical limit

Sounds like a Gaga song ,Creepy and Awful.

Are you just spamming with really unfunny jokes for the hell of it? dozingoff.gif

Nope they are the top rated comments on youtube.

E: Same time.

The one in the OP sounds like someone is banging a cooking pot. The rest of them sound like someone breathing into a microphone.

A friend of mine over in Poland actually just heard these sounds, she called me, she's terrified since she doesn't know what it is.

I'm going to be using EarthCam to see if I can hear any of these sounds for myself now, I couldn't resist but do an investigation. tounge2.gif

--EDIT--

Investigation report:

Nothing. All I heard were cars horns in Times Square, alot of wind in Amsterdam, and some annoying buzzing coming from generators next to some other cameras. I looked at cameras in Moscow, New York, Hawaii, London, all over the place and got nothing. I thought I heard these strange noises when I checked on New York Harbour, but it turned out to be just a ferry horn.

So yeah, as said in the very beginning, no more than a hoax.

Edited by AlexGTAGamer

It's just a late-night Merzbow gig.

Sky Whales! It's the only logical explanation!

Beached whale found 800 metres ashore in Yorkshire

Told ya folks.

I think these wales are trying to make the next evolutionary step onto land, i cant believe these things just beech themselves to die!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

My apologies for going so hugely off-topic, but I just wanted to ask:

@vertical limit

Did you get your name from the movie "Vertical Limit"?

user posted image

vertical limit

I never knew there was such film. Back in '10 the game with the highest priority was Just Cause 2, it was in the top of my wishlist.

It says that in the back cover. I am going to change it in the future if I get the chance.

user posted image

I KNOW IT !

Den Haag in the netherlands just gave us the answer !

ITS HIM/HER ! xD

\/ i know xD

Edited by shotGTA

Here is a playlist of different videos recording this "sound phenonemon" from different parts of the world. Note that some of these vids are from 2011, so if it was a hoax then don't you think it would have been figured out by now. Or at least investigated.

Plus an interesting article.

It could easily be a hoax. People have noticed on one compilation video the same scream in five different ones. All you would have to do is take videos shot in different parts of the world and add your own soundtrack to them. Then go on different sites and youtube videos that have them posted and talk about how you also heard these things. Three people could probably make this happen. I'm not saying that is what this is. It could be done though.

Did you all miss the_grizzly_man's post on the first page? Here's the video he posted:

The sounds are virtually identical to those used in the film Red State (see the clip at the end of the video). Whether they're the exact same sound, I dunno, but the guy in the video gives a pretty good explanation of why it's all hooey.

Thats it, Red State. I knew I had seen and heard this before I just couldn't put my finger on it. Good movie.

Beware of false prophets!

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png