Strange sounds being heard across the world

Linki

Steinway Hooligan

did anyone know that aliens came and invaded earth before humans were existed? they made planes and nuclear bombs possible

did anyone know that aliens came and invaded earth before humans were existed? they made planes and nuclear bombs possible

I'm sure we'd all love to hear how they did that.

user posted image

Lmao at people..

Lights in the sky!=Aliens.

Cloud in the sky!=Aliens.

Fake video on youtube=Aliens.

Several fake videos youtube=Aliens.

Sleep paralysis=Aliens.

user posted image

jqmqKlq.gif

Steinway Hooligan

do you seriously think the technical achievements humans have maded are down to us? yhe ability to build a spaceship to the moon was alien technology. there was a program on i saw it it was called "alien science" or something . people that believe president kennedy wasn't killed by alien forces should seroiusly open there mind

do you seriously think the technical achievements humans have maded are down to us? yhe ability to build a spaceship to the moon was alien technology. there was a program on i saw it it was called "alien science" or something . people that believe president kennedy wasn't killed by alien forces should seroiusly open there mind

Poeple who are saying crap like this should seriously close their mouths.

It's a conspiracy!

sarcasm.gif

So Lee Harvey Oswald was brainwashed by aliens?

When it comes to abductions, why is it always rednecks and hicks front and center on the news? I'll tell you why, because they're bored as f*ck and know how to fool gullible, idiotic American tabloids and their viewers.

Mind you, there are a few abnormal things that can't be explained. Take Roswell... 'weather balloon' my ass!

People of Earth, I regret to inform you that in order to make way for the new hyper-space express route, your planet has been scheduled for demolition. Have a nice day. alien.gif

People of Earth, I regret to inform you that in order to make way for the new hyper-space express route, your planet has been scheduled for demolition. Have a nice day. alien.gif

Oh come on! You can't just do this without even warning us!

user posted image

Its called Ancient Aliens and its full of more sh*t then my toilet after curry night.

Edited by DeeperRed

user posted image

Where do I recognise that from? South Park?

Its called Ancient Aliens and its full of more sh*t then more toilet after curry night.

I have the feeling that Steinway Hooligan is of relation to Giorgio Tsoukalos.

7FTgFLB.png

Oh come on! You can't just do this without even warning us!

Theres no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department. alien.gif

Where do I recognise that from? South Park?

The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy....

But, it was a 'by-pass' not expressway

I've just watched like 20 different vids, from New York to Moscow. Can't be a hoax. I don't know much about HAARP and I'm not one of those consipracy nuts who blame it on global warming and sh*t but it could possibly have something to do with it. What else comes from the sky which makes that kind of noise? Surely if it was some kind of technology being tested it wouldn't be heard accross the globe. Either that or something in space, but that's really unlikely.

It's cool whatever it is though, never heard anything like that where I live, yet.

Oh, sorry. OMG ITZ ALIENS! alien.gif

OMG MAN ! ITS THE APOCOLYPS !

jezus f*cking christ , ofcourse its fake :l

it isnt 21 december you know tounge.gif i know you cant wait to die but ..... just a few months ! biggrin.gif

-the kitty , has , spoken !

It's the bowls of Gods anger being dropped on the Earth, soon the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will be set loose upon the Earth. Conquest, War, Famine and Death. Not a single one of you will be spared. Well, maybe Otter. And my banjo.

oh man ! i know what the sounds mean ! they just started to show episodes from friends on the tv in my country D:

do you seriously think the technical achievements humans have maded are down to us?

Well maybe not down to you. Normally I'd warn you that the History channel will turn your brain into pudding but yeah I think we're too late for that. Seriously though, pudding, saw it on TV once, anyone who doesn't believe it is close minded.

user posted image

There were some strange noises reported by soviet submarines during the cold war. They called them "quackers" because it sounded like the Russian noise for imitating a frog's noise. The thing which emitted the mysterious sound was never identified, but they measured its speed to be about 200km/h which was a rough figure based on its doppler shift. They never picked up any object on sonar, only identifying the "quack" sound it made. It affected the crews quite badly and the soviet high command took it as a fairly serious threat.

There were a few different hypothesis as to what it was and one of them was that it was some sort of unidentified marine animal, but it didn't seem very likely because the strange events only happened with any real frequency for a period of about 20 years and weren't detected after the beginning of the 90's.

Another theory was it was some kind of new technology that the US had developed to track the soviet submarines, but the speed it moved at and without showing up on sonar seemed very strange. Still nobody knows what it was. I bet it was bloody creepy being on those submarines whilst those sounds were coming at you though, and not knowing what the hell it was.

Narcis_speed6
It's cool whatever it is though, never heard anything like that where I live, yet.

Same here, seems like it also happened in Ukraine, which is 2 steps from my country...

These kinds of stories fascinate me, I want to believe they're true, my heart wants to believe it, but my head says no. It'd be a lot more believable if the sounds were just reported in one location, New York for instance.

user posted image

just reached the Finnish news - I don't usually get too excited about stuff like this since there's usually a logical explanation, but it indeed is interesting how these have become more and more popular recently. Fascinating.

8wjrzl.png