Is it possible for R* to make a game without

Ludzidocelowych

Delay = Beeter. Diddnt you play Duke Nukem forever? Take two really know how to handle releases, trust them. Duke Nukem forever took a long time to come out and its the greatest game ever!

Except we are talking about R*. Just as others have said, they delayed GTA IV and while it has some glitches and bugs, it turned out great. It was a lot more playable than the GTA's before it yet it had so much more going on technically.

It's ready when it's ready.

Could you guys just let the developers do.what they have to do? Honestly how can someone threaten to boycott the game because they aren't releasing info for it? Where the hell do these kids get their sense of entitlement?

Could you guys just let the developers do.what they have to do? Honestly how can someone threaten to boycott the game because they aren't releasing info for it? Where the hell do these kids get their sense of entitlement?

From our consumer culture that demands excellence.

If it's made by Rockstar it will be delayed, except for LA Noire lol. RDR was delayed , GTA IV delayed, GTA V delayed, My grandmother delayed... You get the drift

L.A. Noire is one of the most-delayed games ever. Just because they didn't publicly announce and retract release dates doesn't mean it didn't miss internal targets many times. A studio that only produces one product after seven years goes out of business, like they did.

Delay means better

The more a game is delayed, the better it usually is. FACT!

Not fact. The majority of delays are down to overunning a schedule, or bugs. It's not to wedge in magical new features for fun and kudos points.

However; when a game gets delayed, it usually comes out better.

You mean it comes out finished.

It was delayed because some process was not finished.

Ofcourse it goes without saying the finished version of a product is better than the unfinished version.

Thats one of the best things about R*, all their games are 99% finished when you buy them off the shelf.

Others may only be 85%-95% finished when you buy them.

Rockstar just said to comments:

"While we’re glad that there’s so much ongoing enthusiasm and excitement here for GTAV, understand that further info and details about the game will only come in due time when we are ready to talk and show more.

However, for those of you crossing the line with abusive language and behavior here, or calling for a boycott of Rockstar or other such nonsense – be advised, you will have your commenting privileges revoked.

Everyone else, just hang tight and thanks for your patience!

Rockstar Games"

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...-v-trailer.html

weird? i made a thread about this same thing and it got locked. sad.gif

Rockstar just said to comments:

\"While we’re glad that there’s so much ongoing enthusiasm and excitement here for GTAV, understand that further info and details about the game will only come in due time when we are ready to talk and show more.

However, for those of you crossing the line with abusive language and behavior here, or calling for a boycott of Rockstar or other such nonsense – be advised, you will have your commenting privileges revoked.

Everyone else, just hang tight and thanks for your patience!

Rockstar Games\"

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...-v-trailer.html

weird? i made a thread about this same thing and it got locked. sad.gif

Yes, I loved that thread and it was locked for no reason.

G1T

i guess R* wants to keep the forum in line as well as the newswire. anuj_cop.gif

i guess R* wants to keep the forum in line as well as the newswire. anuj_cop.gif

The reason I locked your thread is because it was going no where and someone requested it to be locked.

Also I don't work for R* just to let you know.

Pretty much no pre IV games got delayed excessively for more than a week or two. Frankly, GTAIV is the only game with a massive delay.

If you really hate R* (they make GTA) that much.. Then GET THE f*ck OUT OF THIS FORUM

No. This is not called Rockstar Forums, it\'s GTAForums.

G1T

If you really hate R* (they make GTA) that much.. Then GET THE f*ck OUT OF THIS FORUM

No. This is not called Rockstar Forums, it\'s GTAForums.

GTA is made by.... wait for it

ROCKSTAR

I love how people keep on saying that if a game is delayed then it automatically means the game will be better. This is not always the case. As I recall, Duke Nukem Forever wasn't all that great, yet was delayed for years....

As for the topic at hand, it sure doesn't seem like R* can release games without delaying them lol. But I guess that comes wit the hardships of video game programming.

caprisig.jpg

The reason I locked your thread is because it was going no where and someone requested it to be locked.

so can i start a new one as long as it "goes somewhere?"

the retarded "realistic steak" thread went nowhere from the start and is still open. i request it to be locked.

BTW....i know you don't work for R*. it was meant to be sarcasm. sarcasm.gif

so can i start a new one as long as it "goes somewhere?"

the retarded "realistic steak" thread went nowhere from the start and is still open. i request it to be locked.

BTW....i know you don't work for R*. it was meant to be sarcasm. sarcasm.gif

Yeah, but that thread is just people having some fun. Like most of the others I have locked in the last day or so they degrade into a massive sh*t fight.

Don't take it personally.

Now back on topic please.

No. This is not called Rockstar Forums, it\\\'s GTAForums.

ROCKSTAR

VW was made by the Nazis. Does that mean if I were to drive one I would have to worship them? I swear, some of you people must be missing brain cells. sarcasm.gif

G1T

ROCKSTAR

VW was made by the Nazis. Does that mean if I were to drive one I would have to worship them? I swear, some of you people must be missing brain cells. sarcasm.gif

....What!?!?

Anyway I don't even know why we're talking delays, the game doesn't even have a release date. confused.gif

Anyway I don't even know why we're talking delays, the game doesn't even have a release date. confused.gif

agreed. lock it mods! icon13.gif

Your wish is my command. Actually the thread has been pretty stale anyway.