What's your wish?

A loaded rifle

A loaded rifle

You have 1 wish, what would you wish for and why?

I would wish to go back in time to a Dean Martin concert, meet him, and get his autograph. Then come back to 2012 and frame it up and keep it for the rest of my life. icon14.gif

My wish is for my dad to come out the bathroom so I can go take a piss.

I CAN'T HOLD IT NO MO

FIOszpJ.gif

A loaded rifle
I would wish myself unlimited wishes.

What if you accidently cursed out your mother saying "I wish you were dead!"?

What if you accidently cursed out your mother saying "I wish you were dead!"?

Then I'm sure he'd just wish her back to life.

I think I'd wish for the ability to teleport. I love to travel, so it would be cool to be able to go anywhere on earth within the blink of an eye.

I'd wish for this stupid SOPA thing to go away.

Haha, good one icon14.gif

Currently I only have one wish, but's that's private turn.gif

I'd wish for an indestructable body, and the ablity to turn off pain. I'd just make tons of money throwing myself off of buildings and getting hit by trains. I could even go swimming in lava!

I could even go swimming in lava!

Invulnerability and resistance to pain would be great (I'd probably go for complete invincibility and pain resistance, including resistance to ageing) but I don't think swimming in lava would work. If you sank (which I reckon you would), you'd never get out, and eternity spent stuck there sounds really damn boring.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I'd wish for good health, my health at the moment is very poor what with my "condition", and other "conditions" on the side too. sad.gif

Not having to sleep would be interesting. Though I fear the lack of something to bookend little segments of life might have adverse effects on how you perceive time eventually.

user posted image

This, then I would wish all the other stuff you guys had wrote down, and I would wish that the wish only come true when I want to, so not if I accidently say the words "I wish"...

Oh, and I would wish that I was a cursed pirate... tounge2.gif

Triple Penetration

Something like stopping time or spider-sense would be good enough for me.

I would be the best thief in the world and my neighbour wouldn't catch me stealing his apples as he set up a surveillance camera now. What a dick.

user posted image

If we couldn't wish for more wishes then I would wish for the obvious

1 billion pounds in a bank account ready for me. The one mistake everyone one makes is just wishing for the money, but unless its already in the bank your gonna have a tough time making the bank believe you came across a billion pounds because of a wish.

user posted image

Why stop at money? Wish for the ability to stop time and just rob the sh*t out of everything. Money + fun ability.

Yq5y51Y.png

Why stop at money? Wish for the ability to stop time and just rob the sh*t out of everything. Money + fun ability.

Still have to go through the process of putting that money into my account, even the process of stopping time wont help me there.

user posted image

All about that cash money shawty. Or laundering. Whatever. Besides, it's more fun! Didn't you see that episode of The Simpsons?

Yq5y51Y.png

All about that cash money shawty. Or laundering. Whatever. Besides, it's more fun! Didn't you see that episode of The Simpsons?

I have and admit it would be fun but alas the money calls. I also have very little idea of laundering that amount of money and yes I could buy everything cash but it would still be see as drug money by the police. Much rather have in the account with all the documents so I can tell the cops to f*ck off when they pull me over to question the legitimacy of how i acquired a solid gold Rolls Royce.

user posted image

I also have very little idea of laundering that amount of money and yes I could buy everything cash but it would still be see as drug money by the police.

user posted image

Yq5y51Y.png

I am not sure what point you were trying to make with that picture (which is from Breaking Bad if remember correctly) but I know what money laundering is but I have no idea how I would launder one billion pounds into my account without raisin any suspicion.

EDIT: Oh I get it, your simply saying wikipedia is the source to my laundering woes. Too bad its on a blackout.

Edited by DeeperRed

user posted image

Here's the problem, if I wished for crazy powers I'd go crazy and probably start killing people or something equally nutty. So, I'd wish for something everyone could enjoy. Namely, that humans have an infinite set of teeth, not just two. It's a horrible evolutionary oversight.