Helpless Asian man attacked by 7 other guys

Cheat

WSHH link.

It's been spreading quite a lot on the Net in the past 24 hours, so chances are you've seen it, but it's definitely something to discuss.

Makes me kinda speechless - sick sh*t, but then again it's a sick, sick world.

I hope charges are pressed and sentences are given.

Edited by Cheat

8wjrzl.png

All I hope that they get whats coming to them.

I'm hoping for a long prison term for each one of those scumbags.

And when they go to prison they each individually get the same treatment they gave the poor man.

Edited by Markwey

Props to him for not backing down, refusing to surrender his jacket/backpack.

I find it rather disturbing that they seem to be in/near a residential area felt they could carry on this assault with impunity in broad daylight. That neighborhood needs a Gran Torino Clint Eastwood patrolling around with a shotgun.

9QRzUfn.gif?1

This was posted in the muggings and robberies topic about 7 hours ago.

I can see that video becoming somewhat of a sensation. I had 200 new comments on it after 30 seconds. EDIT: In 2 minutes, the video went from 300 comments to 50,000.

In the description, the uploader has posted the full names and addresses of a couple of these guys and posted a few links to their Facebook accounts.

I'd say they're going to get seriously f*cked up.

I'd like to see someone, anyone beat down their door with 7 guys and smash their heads in and see how tough they really are. I was hoping for the police or some local authority to catch wind of it but Youtube took the evidence down. Someone would have downloaded it, now's just a time of wait before this sh*t explodes...

Narcis_speed6

So from what I can see they already have the names, and probably the faces of the attackers, In his place I would enter in these guys houses, smash theirs limbs with a bat so hard that even 100 surgeries will not save them.

To bad he wanted peace at the time he was getting it, he should have attacked with everything possible.

Edited by Narcis_speed6

These guys need to be taught a lesson , by the local cops in any case the video gets taken down I all ready downloaded it ,spread like the wind , props to the guy for holding back on those punks.

Edited by M.A.K

Triple Penetration

I was actually happy to see that the lone guy didn't lose consciousness and endured the beating up. Props to that, man!

user posted image

KanapkaPoland

f*ckers, I hope they'll die in hell and get to another hotter kind of hell.

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

MadMarshMallow

This can be the worst day for the victim. What a bad day..

This is twisted. These people need to be put down.

What the f*ck is their problem anyways? Because they didn't get enough attention from their mommies and daddies doesn't mean they have to beat the crap out of a helpless man.

No offense anyone, it's just people like these that piss me off.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Oh, they are so toasted. I'll just sit down and relax knowing that they will have it so much worse being somebody's bitches in prison.

Is there a point to posting this sensationalizing video? Sure, I definitely feel for the guy and I wish this didn't happen, but is there any point to posting this besides getting a bunch of "the world is f*cked up" and "those guys need to die" comments?

No idea how the justice system is in the states. If it was in the UK they'd probably get told not to do it again.

Can't help but think they all look about 13?

d653p.png

video is not available at this time, "removed by user".

If you're getting jumped by 7 guys, you'd be either knocked out or bruised badly within about 20 seconds in the beating. These guys couldn't even f*ck an old man up in 2 minutes and a half. He was dashing at the end all nice and clean with the exception of a bloody nose.

Oh, and they threw snow at him! SNOW! This beating sucks, and so do those guys. Bunch of animals scouring for potential victims because they haven't received their food stamps yet. Pathetic.

Was there a reason behind it or something? Or was it just a random beating? It sounded like one in particular had an issue with him. f*cking cowards the lot of them, poor guy couldn't even defend himself and they're just taking shots at him. Hope they get their comeuppance.

Men? Teens more likely and stupid ones besides. They don't know the difference between races?

At least there's one good shot for the police, unlesss they say, 'boys will be boys'.

Most of the kids were smart enough to wear masks and keep faces concealed by hoods.

Edited by lil weasel

why the emphasis on the fact that he is asian?

L71cGcK.png

I wonder how they turn their empathy off like that. I really am curious, how can they assault a helpless man and do so happily? How does one simply 'turn off' their conscience?

Life must be easier when you don't feel any shame, regret or guilt. Were they born that way or do they simply bury all their normal feelings deep inside themselves? When they see the man pleading with them, bleeding and defenceless, did any part of them pause and reflect how ignoble their actions were?

No, I suppose not.

Gareth Alan Willmer

link to video incase anyone missed it

Asian Man Attacked by gang of punks

Also seems there names and addresses where obtained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ugUJEiWYo

I swear to god 7 idiots have got the rest of there life ruined lol.gif Why did they call him a ni**er that makes absoultely no sense biggrin.gif

Edited by Gareth Alan Willmer