Max Payne 3 delayed

Vercetti boy

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2012/01/1...ayne-3-delayed/ Max Payne 3 got delayed and is coming out in May instead. Well this puts all those 2504 theories to rest. Any bets on October now?

EDIT: Official statement from Rockstar http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...c-this-may.html

Edited by Vercetti boy

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2012/01/1...ayne-3-delayed/  Max Payne 3 got delayed and is coming out in May instead. Well this puts all those 2504 theories to rest. Any bets on October now?

Well sh*t! I was wrong!

I really didn't see that coming, although it is R*... My theory went strait out the window. Now I am starting to think a late 2012 early 2013 release, maybe even later.

Edited by FRA1Z3R

Lol i always knew gtav wouldn't come out in may that was the most retarded theory now only God knows when will get information about GTAV cryani.gif

Hold on a sec.There was an announcement of it on Newswire, now it's gone?

Finally, everyone will stop with the terrible May theories.

Money is on October 23-24.

I didn't see anything on the Newswire myself.

There was just 5 minutes ago, ''official release date announcement''

Release date was 15th may for ps3 and 360 US, 18th for europe, 29th may for PC US, and 1 june for PC europe.

Seemed weird though. And now it's gone? wow.gif

I know this is HIGHLY doubtful but maybe Rockstar choose to release GTA V before MP3. But it seems like we will have to wait a bit longer than expected for GTA V.

CookPassBabtridge

Yeah I spotted that too.....maybe they thought it would interfere with the pre order buzz or something.

Sidenote: all those coming out with the 'told you so' about May, give it a rest. Nobody knew jack sh*t either way and we still dont.

Add just to add to my previous post, after i saw this topic, i went straight to the news-wire to check if it's true. Then i saw that announcement post. Went back to this topic to add the reply and link to it, clicked again on Newswire, and poof, it's gone.

Wow.

But yeah, i guess that means september-october-november the earliest for GTA V. Not really hurt about it. I can still enjoy IV/EFLC a lot til then. cool.gif

edit: Ah good, someone took a print screen:

user posted image

Edited by AndyGanteks

So, GTA V will be shown on GamesCom 2012. And release date set to September-December 2012.

Lol i always knew gtav wouldn't come out in may that was the most retarded theory now only God knows when will get information about GTAV  cryani.gif

Actually I believe that GTA V info is more likely near since Max Payne 3's hype will calm down now. I believe that we will see a new GTA V trailer in February to regain GTA V's hype again.

I bet it has nothing to do with Mass effect 3 being released in March... Hmmm, yeah, nothing to do with that!

Just being optimistic here but, what if R* realized they need to release new information about GTA, so they pushed MP3 back so that they didn't interfere with it?

NO! NOOOOO! THOSE f*ckING ASSHOLES CAN'T f*ckING DO THIS TO ME!!! TO ALL MAX PAYNE FANS!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME FOR OVER 3 YEARS!! MOTHERf*ckERSS!!

Sorry for the rage, I'm f*cking pissed right now!

Let's hope it's just a sick joke!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY? When they will stop doing this, they delay every single game they wanna release! WTF? When we gonna get GTA V release date, i swear to god I won't believe in this BS!

Hey, Rockstar, get your sh*t together man!

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).

looks like that GTA5 is a 2013 title...

"With Max Payne 3 now slated for May, our robust lineup of upcoming releases for fiscal 2013 is even stronger, including BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Spec Ops: The Line, XCOM, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and other titles yet to be announced for release that year."

financial year 2013 is April 2012 until March 2013... Maybe its after that. But no mention of gta5 is not good at all. Maybe a next gen game?

Hmmm, well at least this is SOLID news... confused.gif

I wonder why they delayed it yet again? Who knows. Maybe now we can expect more GTA V news soon. Not holding my breath though.

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

F*ck Rockstar

I swear if they released a date for GTA V

It Will be wrong

F*ck them i will play GTA V and Max Payne 3 pirated .

Rockstar wont be stupid to delay thier games again , they learn

Yah learn my a$$ C*ckstar

Edited by jalaldinho
G1T

"With Max Payne 3 now slated for May, our robust lineup of upcoming releases for fiscal 2013 is even stronger, including BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, Spec Ops: The Line, XCOM, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and other titles yet to be announced for release that year."

financial year 2013 is April 2012 until March 2013... Maybe its after that. But no mention of gta5 is not good at all. Maybe a next gen game?

Yes, what they basically did was move MP3 from fiscal 2012 to fiscal 2013. There's still room for GTA V in fiscal 2013 though, but May is obviously out of the question now.

I doubt it's going to be a next gen game. The trailer very much looks like a current gen game (IV/RDR), but rendered on a PC with highest graphical settings. This is more like what a next gen game would look like:

"and other titles yet to be announced for release that year."

I'd go with that bit ^^

"-and other titles yet to be announced for release that year." Perhaps GTA V? I can totally understand Zee's rage now! Sorry Zee for calling you an a-hole. Rockstar's now the true master of delays!

GourangaMaster

hopefully this finally puts a rest to those moronically over the top nutjobs claiming all types of cryptic lunacy for a may release. It would not be suprising to see a late 2012/early 2013 release date now.

Sunrise Driver

2 weeks PC version delay = console port = torrent edition first and only then I'll decide whether buy or not..

Why are people raging over a little delay? Stop being butt hurt because your GTA V May 25th theory was just proven false. This is embarassing, some of you are acting like cry babies.

Edited by Schweppez

Everybody be prepared for Zee's rage when he see's this! He just may destroy everything...

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.