Will R* make a vitual country?

Civkiller

I was just thinking and thought that this would it would be cool if sometime in the future that R* makes an actual country with all the previous GTAs. It would probably GTA 20 for all I know since technology isn't advanced enough to support the data needed for that size of a game.

To be honest if it ever came to it then that would be amazing, just take a plane and fly from Liberty City to San Andreas then to Vice City etc..

Tons of missions would be played and think of the amount of safe houses, vehicles, characters you would meet. I think this would be an amazing game.

What do you guys think?

P.S. - I searched for thread

That would be awesome, i'd like that

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

I think it would be really good if they do that in the future.

Also just a friendly note before trolls get here, I think this is more for the GTA series chat section.

What does this have to do with Grand Theft Auto 5?

They would take the map of 5 and put it in with the rest of the world.. duh! But I do see your point and I did mean to incorporate gta5 as part of that post.. Guess I failed my bad! sad.gif

What does this have to do with Grand Theft Auto 5?

Why the hell does it matter? It's a good topic and it would be very cool! It's GTA related. I would call the game GTA: America! Perhaps next time point him in the right thread;)

When thay are able to do it, (i'd say 10 years minimum) they should.

I mean it would be something the size of JC 2, or slightly bigger, and be a bit like SA.

But don't expect it any time soon. Just when they can i'm sure they will.

When thay are able to do it, (i'd say 10 years minimum) they should.

I mean it would be something the size of JC 2, or slightly bigger, and be a bit like SA.

But don't expect it any time soon. Just when they can i'm sure they will.

I completely agree I was going to say even 15-20 years from now, I'm sure we will see it in our lifetime anyways since the houser bros are older than most of us. I don't mean to be cheap but I hope that GTA continues FOREVER!!!!! lol

I don't think they'll make fictional countries...some real countries have been countlessly referenced in the GTA games, among them Cuba, Colombia and Russia.

(Out-of-topic: Nice car you've got on your sig, Civkiller. Where'd you get it?)

killdrivetheftvehicle

I was just thinking and thought that this would it would be cool if sometime in the future that R* makes an actual country with all the previous GTAs. It would probably GTA 20 for all I know since technology isn't advanced enough to support the data needed for that size of a game.

Yeah I think it will be the future, but like you said yourself, in distant future. If you want to have a taste of what I had been thinking, just click on the link on my signature.

I don't think they'll make fictional countries...some real countries have been countlessly referenced in the GTA games, among them Cuba, Colombia and Russia.

(Out-of-topic: Nice car you've got on your sig, Civkiller. Where'd you get it?)

I can't say that they will or won't myself as we don't know what the future holds but I think it would be an awesome concept. Could you imagine multiplayer on a map that's a country big in game? lol Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gificon14.gif

Yeah I think it will be the future, but like you said yourself, in distant future. If you want to have a taste of what I had been thinking, just click on the link on my signature.

Ya unfortunately the distant future... thanks it's a Subaru Impreza World Rally Championship edition and I got it over 5 years ago so I do not know where I got it from.. sorry

I've had this thought myself. The sheer size of something like this would be insane.

I KNOW!!! it would be awesome and it's a win win for R* cause they could potentially sell unlimited amounts of dlc and win win for us cause it would take forever to explore every inch of that game.

Buffalo Soldier

I'm confident that they'll do this for GTA X maybe, but if they were going to include Vice City - they'd have to make sure they updated it in the RAGE engine before this, otherwise it would of been in a 'different universe'.

I'm not in favor of the creation of threads such as this because the answer to this question is quite simple... There are a few factors that must be there when thinking of a GTA and those are:

Technology

The GTA franchise

If technology allows it and the GTA franchise is still up with fans who wish to play through an entire country, then why not?