Rockstar hiring for 'next-gen consoles'

DlZZEE

KanapkaPoland

Gonna join Rockstar Games :]

70 things woman should be capable of: 69 and cooking.

senor_huevos_benedicto

I don't think that this would be for GTA V - according to all reports it's far too far into the development process to put it onto next gen consoles.

This may very well be for Agent, Rockstar North's other project.

KanapkaPoland

No, I think it will be released on PS2 exclusively.

UberChargedCJ

with the SA graphics or LCS graphics on the playstation 2 version?

ALREADY POSTED!!! Get a clue, you clueless newbs, read a few topic pages before posting more nonsense

Someone said they were hiring game testers for GTA V, and one website went with the story! Could be true for all we know

ALREADY POSTED!!! Get a clue, you clueless newbs, read a few topic pages before posting more nonsense

Someone said they were hiring game testers for GTA V, and one website went with the story! Could be true for all we know

No it wasn't.

KanapkaPoland

with the SA graphics or LCS graphics on the playstation 2 version?

PS4 graphics of course.

Works closely with Programmers to ensure polygon counts and texture sizes are fully optimized for target platforms while minimizing any impact on artistic integrity of assets.

Nooo! Not polygons on next-gen consoles! I want atoms! Noooooo!

Snake Without a Tongue
Works closely with Programmers to ensure polygon counts and texture sizes are fully optimized for target platforms while minimizing any impact on artistic integrity of assets.

Nooo! Not polygons on next-gen consoles! I want atoms! Noooooo!

Amen. That was my first thought. So sick of polygons.

Used to be Spites, I think there still are Spites! hahaha

@DizzeeXL, YES.... It was. I even elaborated on the prior posting here bored.gif

Keep saying this but North and Sony probably want GTAV out of the way as soon as possible hence the rumoured summer release, so they can focus on Agent for PS4 in an attempt to recreate a similar level of success III and PS2 had with PS4 and Agent aka GTA's succesor.

Vita, or Wii U. Calling it now.

Also Tejasm, this ain't a f*cking image bored. Get your sh*t together.

Mr Bubbleguts
Keep saying this but North and Sony probably want GTAV out of the way as soon as possible hence the rumoured summer release, so they can focus on Agent for PS4 in an attempt to recreate a similar level of success III and PS2 had with PS4 and Agent aka GTA's succesor.

You already heard Jack Trenton or however you say his name. He said he's not sure if Agent is a Playstation exclusive anymore. Rumor was Agent was gonna be a timed exclusive, apparently that may not be the case anymore.

G1T

You already heard Jack Trenton or however you say his name. He said he's not sure if Agent is a Playstation exclusive anymore. Rumor was Agent was gonna be a timed exclusive, apparently that may not be the case anymore.

Maybe, but saying it isint ps3 exclusive might be a play on words as it might actually be a PS4 exclusive we haven't even officially seen anything from the game which is starting to make me suspicious. I doubt Sony would let Rockstar let them down again this isint the first R* exclusive that they would've lost.

Why is everyone scared? Do you really think that the graphics we saw in the trailer is next-gen graphics? Heck, IV on PC looks better than this when it's maxed out.

Mr Bubbleguts
Why is everyone scared? Do you really think that the graphics we saw in the trailer is next-gen graphics? Heck, IV on PC looks better than this when it's maxed out.

Your not saying anything new. It's about how much you put into a masterpiece as well.

G1T

Why are people getting so upset? GTA V is obviously current gen, its been in development for years, building on the engine for GTA IV.

Moreover, this advert is for environment artists, building the game world. I believe one of the Housers themselves stated they build the game world first, and then create the characters and storyline after, so if this advert is hiring for a project only in the world-building phase, its probably some new project for next-gen consoles we don't even know about yet. Maybe a sequel to RDR, maybe a new engine for GTA VI, or maybe something else entirely, who knows. This has nothing to do with GTA V.

I know I'm not saying anything new, but a lot of people still can't realize that this is not going to be a next-gen game and it won't be released on next-gen consoles (which are not even announced, and most probably won't be released before 2014).

Mr Bubbleguts
I know I'm not saying anything new, but a lot of people still can't realize that this is not going to be a next-gen game and it won't be released on next-gen consoles (which are not even announced, and most probably won't be released before 2014).

What we do know, it's probably not hard to port the current gen version onto the next gen. Then we can have 100 player free roam sessions and I would be a happy camper.

G1T

This crap again?

How about a new filter for "next Gen consoles" or "Xbox 720", "PS4" ... so sick of this talk.

Announcing a game for a console that wasn't even announced... YES makes perfect sense.

HydraulicWaRiOr

Think about it, why in the f*** would they put a game thats already finished on a next-gen console that wont even be released for 2 years? And even then, they would have to release it at least 1-2 years after the console release in order to account for a satisfying amount of revenue. So, no, you people are just too god damn gullible, no wonder you think Ned Luke meets the criteria for a protagonist, f***ing loons...

Long_Haired_Boy

Next Gen is going to start with a bang, bang, bang!