I'm thinking of selling my Ps3

Ludzidocelowych

Ludzidocelowych

23 games, 2 not pictured are: Madden 10, and NHL 10

user posted image

15 Blu Rays

user posted image

Also includes all the instrument peripherals, plus the guitar for rock smith

You forgot the most important thing, the PS3. Pictures? Condition? Which model? Storage Capacity? Age? etc. etc.

Noone cares for your sh*tty dvds or games. Sorry, but you get the good titles out of these games for a few bucks on amazon or else.

You title this "selling my PS 3", stick to it. What about it?

Edited by junkpile

I would say if its the newer slimline PS3 and all those, go about $300. The ps3 new now is $250, so in total ask for $300. But dont go too crazy with the price or noone will buy it. DONT take it to gamestop. They will give $1-$5 per game/movie, and $50 for the ps3. There a joke.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah, the model and condition of the PS3 is important. One of the originals with backwards compatibility and such will certainly fetch a higher price than one of the slimlines or a newer fat model.

Finn 7 five 11

Yeah, the model and condition of the PS3 is important.  One of the originals with backwards compatibility and such will certainly fetch a higher price than one of the slimlines or a newer fat model.

Unless you are selling a backwards compatible, i would say forget trying to sell the PS3 at all , your only gonna get 100-200 (tops) for your PS3 if it is a slim, and if its a fat non-backwards compatible you will get less.

Do not sell your games in a combo pack, sell them one by one on ebay, Call Of Duty you could sell for $20, all the rest of the games probably $10 each.

The Blu-rays, why are you selling those? You WILL have another Blu-Ray player one day, DVD is slowly being phased out, besides you would only get $50 for the lot.

Your better off selling the games that you never play, hold onto the PS3/Blu-Ray player, and if you have any interest in playing more games or watching movies, well you can keep buying movies and games.

Just FYI; Your Blu-Ray collection sucks.

Glory has never seemed more out of place.

You could probably get $350 for the lot. But without the PS3 specs, it's hard to say exaclty.

Yeah, the model and condition of the PS3 is important.  One of the originals with backwards compatibility and such will certainly fetch a higher price than one of the slimlines or a newer fat model.

Unless you are selling a backwards compatible, i would say forget trying to sell the PS3 at all , your only gonna get 100-200 (tops) for your PS3 if it is a slim, and if its a fat non-backwards compatible you will get less.

Do not sell your games in a combo pack, sell them one by one on ebay, Call Of Duty you could sell for $20, all the rest of the games probably $10 each.

The Blu-rays, why are you selling those? You WILL have another Blu-Ray player one day, DVD is slowly being phased out, besides you would only get $50 for the lot.

Your better off selling the games that you never play, hold onto the PS3/Blu-Ray player, and if you have any interest in playing more games or watching movies, well you can keep buying movies and games.

This^ is everything you need to do.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image