The Man with the Golden voice

gta_fan28

His name is Ted Williams, a homeless US man with a deep, refined voice.

That's a real voice talent.

R* should hire him as voice talent and DJ for Radio. It would be great if we can hear his voice in Radio station in GTAV. So do u agree with me? Share your thoughts.

What a great voice! Poor fella was wandering the cold streets for years. Perhaps a next GTA. Cause I think R* is close to finishing.

That kind of voice I'd like to hear in GTA series. Shame he didn't had the chance to be part of GTAV. If only he discover early. sad.gif

Edited by gta_fan28

How did he not damage his vocal chords living the street life? Also, I think it's great what those guys did for him. They hellped him get his life back on track! Does anyone know what the guy is actually up to lately?

Finn 7 five 11
How did he not damage his vocal chords living the street life?

Yeah because living on the street means your vocal chords get damaged rolleyes.gif

I love how R* does these parodies, if it is a parody of him.

you know what? R* have always liked hiring less popular people to help, and yes this guy is pretty famous already but think R* would still love to have him

Damn i seriously hope he will have his own talk radio in GTA V, i could listen to that voice for hours!

user posted image

Edited by C2H5OH

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!

senor_huevos_benedicto

That's actually a great idea!

The story sure is very sad, though I don't think that workers from R* Games are actually watching this.

Although God knows, it's all about the luck. smile.gif

R* if you're visiting this forum I hope u give this talented man a chance to be part of GTA series. Do u agree with me.

I'm definitely sure this guy will be fit in GTA series he even got a criminal record. But he admit it and he's changed now.

Homeless Golden Voice Dude for protagonist! biggrin.gif Working his way up from the absolute bottom.

I would love this do much! It would be awesome if it was one of those random missions where you encounter various people across the city (forgot what they're called) imagine you're driving round a really poor part of LS, this guy walks up to your window and then all of a sudden hes famous. But you'd have to film it on your phone for it to work.

Isn't he missing or something? I've heard that he checked himself out of rehab and no one knows where he is.

Damn, you need to do some research....

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/13/whatev...d-homeless-man/

Anyway, I love Ted Williams' story and I happy about how he has rebounded in life. Would be great if he was featured in the game. I wouldn't be shocked if he was, considering when they started working on GTA V and when Ted Williams was discovered.

caprisig.jpg

Man u should know that R* are looking for a unpopular talented man like u. f*ck! u should have part of GTAV after all. f*cking shamed you're not part of it.

i heard he does announcing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, but it would be great if he voiced in V, maybe a random encounter like in IV, where he's asking to show off his voice, then rival homeless men come and beat him up, and you have to drive him to the hospital, like Pathos. biggrin.gif

I really want to hear his voice in GTAV. Maybe include him in DLC would be great. Come on R*!!

Isn't he missing or something? I've heard that he checked himself out of rehab and no one knows where he is.

Damn, you need to do some research....

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/13/whatev...d-homeless-man/

Anyway, I love Ted Williams' story and I happy about how he has rebounded in life. Would be great if he was featured in the game. I wouldn't be shocked if he was, considering when they started working on GTA V and when Ted Williams was discovered.

To be fair, the dude did relapse a few times saying rehab was a joke.