My plot summary of V

cousinletsgobowling

cousinletsgobowling

Once again this is just my opinion on that one trailer released in November last year. Of course I could be totally wrong but half the fun is putting the pieces together right? wink.gif

Ok by now we all know about the voiceover and wanting to retire etc etc...

The protaginist(let's for the sake of convenience call him Albert...if thats his name) is a professional theif. Based on the trailer he partakes in heists(as seen in the trailer) He robs jewellery stores, probably banks etc. Think of those great heist movies like Heat, The Italian Job, Oceans 11, you know what I'm saying.

He always works in a team. Once again as seen in the trailer when he comes out of that van. Now being an older protaginist he's probably getting on in years and wants to pull off one last major heist so he can comfortably retire. Now those shots in the trailer of those other people, they can't just be random people.

The guy being pursued by police on foot. The police car chase involving that guy in the red car. I think those people were in his team. After that one last heist for some reason or another the Feds have managed to track down each and everyone of them. In the next paragraph I'm just going to add stuff in on what I think is going to happen next.

Now Albert sees all this on the news and he's starting to panic. He probably knows he's next. So to avoid capture he's going to have to leave the country. This is where I can see him perhaps going to Mexico. Perhaps getting a new identity. He finds that his bank accounts are frozen. So basically he's in a new country, with no money. So what does he do? Well, he'll probably have to put off retirement for now and start earning some cash. Perhaps working for Mexican drug cartels and such. He will probably also be thinking that perhaps someone in his team betrayed him. Again getting ideas from movies and such.

I think I'll stop there as I don't want to put too much info in here but I've recently thought up heaps of ideas for the plot.

GentlemanSquid

That would be a little basic, but it is going somewhere. He did say he moved city to get away from it all, and it is mentioned that he is pretty wealthy; he also about to retire from the 'business'. He must be forced in to it somehow, or he got in to a situation where he has too, or he misses it.

That'd be pretty good, actually. The first few missions would be about preparing for that big last heist and after that you'd be left with no money. But I think moving to the countryside would be more appropriate than Mexico.

It would also fit those "riches to rags to riches" theories people have mentioned.

Harwood Butch3r

Cool thread. It probably wouldn't happen given GTA's preference to start things off slowly, but to expand GTAFear's idea the first say 3-4 missions should be preparing for the heist and on the 5th mission is when it takes place, things go wrong and Albert is forced out into the countryside/Mexico with nothing. GTA V begins.

cousinletsgobowling
DUDE THERE IS A THREAD FOR ANALYSIS use it.... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=490646

But yeah your idea sounds plausible, wouldn't be surprised if he had a history of heists on his record

Yeah, sorry I thought about putting it there but looking at the recent comments there they don't seem to be talking about a plot as such.

Grand_Theft_Peanut
DUDE THERE IS A THREAD FOR ANALYSIS  use it.... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=490646

But yeah your idea sounds plausible, wouldn't be surprised if he had a history of heists on his record

Yeah, sorry I thought about putting it there but looking at the recent comments there they don't seem to be talking about a plot as such.

I guess but a trailer analysis is coming to a conclusion about something BASED of what we have seen from the trailer and u seemed to get all that from the trailer I LIKE UR IDEA! its good and i think its gonna be something along those lines just saying it should probz be in the other thread, these forums are getting so crowded

I like your theory, I really do. It really brings The Italian Job into my mind(the new one, not the original one from 60's) where the one guy wanted to retire and pulled out one last job but got betrayed.

It was great movie and I'm pretty sure that Rockstar could pull it off in game aswell, and it would be epic.

Harwood Butch3r
DUDE THERE IS A THREAD FOR ANALYSIS  use it.... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=490646

I guess but a trailer analysis is coming to a conclusion about something BASED of what we have seen from the trailer and u seemed to get all that from the trailer I LIKE UR IDEA! its good and i think its gonna be something along those lines just saying it should probz be in the other thread, these forums are getting so crowded

I have no problem with this thread. smile.gif

senor_huevos_benedicto

This was great until you went into Mexico. They won't create this beautiful, massive Los Santos just for you to move down south.

Los Santos Pedestrian

Kinda off topic, but your username is a winrar.

I don't get it that where people got this Mexico thingy.. it's not going to be in Mexico, it's in Los Santos and surrounding countryside.(Not taking part in San Fierro/Las Venturas since there is no way no one could know whether they are in game or not)

I'm liking this idea. Maybe what we see in the trailer is perhaps just the intro to the game. Thief moves to LA to retire, pulls off one last job, it goes wrong, flees LS to south of the border, and that's where the game begins. It won't be too long before we get to return to LS, but to begin in another country with pretty much nothing would be a really good twist to the GTA formula.

This is how friendly everyone should be when someone accidentally makes a new post that's the same as an existent one, or something along those lines. Instead, we usually see a new member being harassed for not knowing his way around the forums.

hey, may be one of his kids will be kidnapped by a mafia to oblige him to get back in the business..

Interesting idea, i just hope it's diferent then that, we moved all over the place in sa and iv,

i would not mind being able to move up in the world as in getting a better plce after every few missions,

but not ending up like iv in a sh*tty appt.

I'm gonna go with Steve. That's gonna be his name.

Steve

Someone should make a topic ''Guess the name of the protagonist''. Winner gets fame and cookies.

Edit; now that I think of it. Maybe Michael or something. Mike.