San Andreas in my View

Dr. John

As usual, R* always keeps me confused by his stories.

When I was playing the mission, Wear Flowers.....I couldn't understand those vans even after ending.

Whenever I play SA, my Background colour changes.

Many crashes when reaching to a mission trigger.

I can't do overtakes like GTA 3. While I was at Gant Bridge with my car, the traffic was moving and I was crashing with every car. If I want to stop a Turismo, I blow it up! turn.gif

Sometimes, when I want to go to a place, I always get a BMX than any Sports car. In GTA 3, every car had a nice speed.

The economy of SA is really bad. I still like GTA 3 for it's economy.

But still, GTA SA is my 2nd best game.

I really disliked VC, it sucked sometimes and sometimes not so I had given up.

If I become a San Andreas Manic then that day will be my wtf day.

Harwood Butch3r
I really disliked VC, it sucked sometimes and sometimes not so I had given up.

Those are fighting words. ph34r.gif

This is SA not VC. Sorry, Miami. I know you like VC alot but VC was really...

Harwood Butch3r

Nah I don't care mate. I only mess around with people. lol.gif

I loved Vice City. The only GTA that really captured the atmosphere it was trying to portray. At least in my opinion. However, GTA SA still is my favorite GTA. I'm not sure what you mean by "economy" but I loved the story and "hollywood" action feel of the game. I love action movies from the 80s and 90s and I get that feeling from SA and VC. However, GTA III was great in it's own right. I love the pedestrian's (my mother's my sister), the somewhat gritty feel, the gang's (I still feel the Mafia in GTA III is the most brutal gang in the series), and I love our silent hero. All great games in their own right. I've beaten them all on each platform except GTA III on mobile devices and SA is still my favorite.

I think the economy I didn't like was the game is Grand Theft Auto, but you don't have any Chop Shops to sell the cars too. The nearest is the Catalina Tanker Commander.

You also can't 'buy' street guns.

The only 'pink' slip to be won is the Wu Zi's car and most people don't even realize that CJ 'Won' the car.

Economy means the money. Getting 100$ for really tough mission and at the mission 'End of The Line', we don't get a bit.

But in GTA 3, we get 1000$ for really small missions and that's why.

If you hit a car, you get money in GTA 3. I really liked that feature which was removed.

VC just had 50-60 missions and all sucked.

3 had 70-80 missions which were cool but R* had cut some missions too due to 9/11 or else that would have beaten GTA SA.

SA had 104 missions, some interesting, some hard, some sucked and some confusing.

What's the logic of getting money for merely bumping a car?

Kick-back from the bodyshop?

Wiping out Tenpenny and Big Smoke is its own reward, who would pay CJ for it. CJ can now take over the Drug business.

Harwood Butch3r
VC just had 50-60 missions and all sucked.

There isn't atleast 1 mission in VC you like?

To me every GTA has good and bad missions, but to say every single mission from one game sucks without no apparent reason comes across as fanboyish. confused.gif

Cap the Collector...

How the hell can I say a mission?

GTA VC had a awful glitch. Whenever I played the Driver, Henry (I don't remember) always sink in water with his Sabre and mission failed.

C'mon! Maliblu Club, I couldn't invest... confused.gif

You sound like an autistic budgerigar trying to drive cars or really do anything in GTA. I don't understand how any of the SA missions were confusing, nor do I understand how the most boring, depressing, and low-poly city in the III era impressed anyone after Vice City. bored.gif

(VC>IV>SA>VCS>LCS>III. Not one of the games "sucked", but in terms of which one I want to play and have played most, that's it.)