Explosion Problem

KaRzY6

Okay, I'm about to release the next mission of TSoLK: Remake. Everything works fine but one thing. I have 3 cutscenes in a row, 3 explosives(object) in each one. While I was testing the mission, the explosives didn't go off...

Any help??

MadMarshMallow

It sometimes happened to me. lol.gif Maybe you can give the unpublished mission? We can try.

General Scrotum

Did you put them before the cutscenes?

If yes, then I had the same thing to happen to me while I was designing a mission for The Chronicles of John Secronom: Gang War I. The explosion blew up before we could actually see the cutscene (meaning it blew on the black screen).

Did you put them before the cutscenes?

If yes, then I had the same thing to happen to me while I was designing a mission for The Chronicles of John Secronom: Gang War I. The explosion blew up before we could actually see the cutscene (meaning it blew on the black screen).

There are 3 cutscenes in a row. And I put the explosions before the cutscenes... It usually always works though....

You can try to spawn them at the same objective as the cutscene. For example if the cutscenes are objectives 20, 21 and 22 then set the explosives to spawn after 20, 21 and 22 too.

You can try to spawn them at the same objective as the cutscene. For example if the cutscenes are objectives 20, 21 and 22 then set the explosives to spawn after 20, 21 and 22 too.

It could work but one problem... The objects are behind the wall of a building. I won't be able to edit them. confused.gif They are like in the centre of a building, lots of objects around. I won;t be able to get them...

KaRzY6 has posted his 1250th post.

Sorry, if I am late and you already fixed it, but it just came to my mind. You can destroy the objects blocking you from reaching the explosives, edit the explosives and respawn the objects you previously destroyed. It's easier than remaking it, that is, if you have not already done that.